Dragon Age The Dread Wolf Rises - What do you think?

Camelie

Newcomer
Trophies
I've been following the Dragon Age ever since I got into it back when Dragon Age II was released, and I've since mostly completed the franchise, including the DLCs. The news of the next installment being teased brought about a mixed bag of reactions. On one hand, I likely have nostalgia goggles and love the lore, on the other, I've been hearing quite a bit of negative remarks about it already.

What do you think about the rumors surrounding Dread Wolf Rises?

I hope they don't screw it up. It's terribly sad when a sequel to an awesome video game turns out to be bad. It happened with Assassin's Creed, and it was painful.

Well, every game have its critics. In as much as there are good features about such games, people will still have negative feedback to give on the game.

Personally, I'm satisfied with what the developers have done so far with the game. I have no complaints at the moment.

Dragon Age Inquisition got good reviews and was pretty entertaining , so I have more faith in their team than what we got with Mass Effect Andromeda which mediocre reviews speak for themselves. Definitely not like the days of Mass Effect 2 at all.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back