Dragon Age 4 details

chelsy007

Trophies
SPOILERS FOR INQUISITION and TRESPASSER FOLLOW

I in a real sense can't pause!

I NEED this game.

Indeed, I detested Solas when I previously saw him - right up 'til the present time I actually can't sort out why his elements region so unfortunately off…

After a LOT of gazing at him (for instructive purposes, not on the grounds that I have nothing better to do) I feel that his skull is too little and his eyes are excessively high up?

Aaanyway…

In the wake of following his sentiment through, I as a rule need to smack the jerk and make him converse with me, in addition to the consummation is so mixed on the grounds that he's gone (as a rule with the great Sentinel reinforcement since I neglected to unequip it) and my Inquisitor is in isolation. That is the reason I love Trespasser - you at last get to discover no less than a tad bit of what's happening in his mind.

However, there's still quite a lot more behind his choices that I really want to know - what's befallen Mythal - would she say she is still "alive" yet in his body, or did he really kill her?

The last option doesn't appear to be legit on the grounds that he's constantly loved her, however at that point again assuming he will submit massacre could he stop at killing one more of the Evanuris to arrive?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back