News Dr. Disrespect speaks out following his Twitch ban

Nicodemous52

Trophies
According to this article from Sausage Roll, Dr. Disrespect has come out and said he was axed as a scapegoat. Though, to be honest, I'm having trouble understanding the logic behind it.

Another theory I heard, and I think sounds even more plausible, is that Twitch realized that with Mixer going under, there really is no need to pay out on Dr. Disrespect's contract to keep him. They banned him to avoid paying out the contract, because the bean counters decided that dealing with any fall out would be cheaper in the long run. That sounds like just the kind of scummy big corporate move an outfit like Amazon would pull.

I heard that theory from Review Tech USA, but he claimed to have picked it up from Keemstar.

Links to the Sausageroll story and to the Review TechUSA video below.

According to this article from Sausage Roll, Dr. Disrespect has come out and said he was axed as a scapegoat. Though, to be honest, I'm having trouble understanding the logic behind it.

Another theory I heard, and I think sounds even more plausible, is that Twitch realized that with Mixer going under, there really is no need to pay out on Dr. Disrespect's contract to keep him. They banned him to avoid paying out the contract, because the bean counters decided that dealing with any fall out would be cheaper in the long run. That sounds like just the kind of scummy big corporate move an outfit like Amazon would pull.

I heard that theory from Review Tech USA, but he claimed to have picked it up from Keemstar.

Links to the Sausageroll story and to the Review TechUSA video below.

It wouldn't surprise me if he got banned because they didn't want to payout. It's not uncommon to see a big corporate pull a stunt like this out of the bag. Just feel really sorry for the guy as he's devoted his time and efforts into this streaming platform, for them to then just turn around and ban him out of the blue.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back