Dr Disrespect banned from Twitch

Jedi

Trophies
Dr. Disrespect’s Twitch ban may have stemmed from an incident from his IRL stream at the E3 conference in Los Angeles. The stream seemed to follow him into a public bathroom, which could be illegal according to California legal code.

Wow. I thought it would have been a totally different reason but I did not expect that. Imagine getting banned for going into a toilet :ROFLMAO:

I am wondering that it is form of censorship that made the ban and has caused the streamers to hate the platforms like that. I am sure with this type of the censorship many gamers would be looking for alternative platform. I heard there are few new coming up which may even be good for monetization. I hope good game streamers move there.

I never even heard of this guy but his name sounds like one I wouldn't follow.

I am wondering that it is form of censorship that made the ban and has caused the streamers to hate the platforms like that. I am sure with this type of the censorship many gamers would be looking for alternative platform. I heard there are few new coming up which may even be good for monetization. I hope good game streamers move there.
It depends on if it's a temporary or permanent ban because I believe Twitch has some rules for temporary bans where you can't "circumvent" your ban by streaming on another platform.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back