Here's how to download YouTube videos for free

Alexander.

Trophies
Sometimes it's not always convenient to access the WiFi to watch your favorite YouTuber. You may have a poor signal and there may not be any open WiFi networks. A way around this is to download the content before you start your travels. On your device, you can use a service known as YouTube to MP4 which requires to insert the video URL you wish to download and that's it!

I sometimes download youtube videos, especially the tutorial videos that require to go back to the previous scene to understand the process. I use WinX Youtube downloader. You can download videos in batch and this is free to use.

I use Clipgrab to download the I prefer to download only those videos which I plan on making use in some places. I personally don't see much value in downloading otherwise. Gaming videos should be streamed. There does not seem to be much long term value.

There is already an application where you can watch and download YouTube videos straight ahead. It is called YouTube Go. I am not sure though if it is available in every country but it is the easiest way to download videos in my experience.

Thanks for this information. I have had serious issues with trying to download YouTube videos. It just doesn't give me any pathways to downloading the video I wanted. I'm definitely going to be making use of this tip.

Sometimes it's not always convenient to access the WiFi to watch your favorite YouTuber. You may have a poor signal and there may not be any open WiFi networks. A way around this is to download the content before you start your travels. On your device, you can use a service known as YouTube to MP4 which requires to insert the video URL you wish to download and that's it!

Does this work for the iOS/iPhone?

I don't think that there is any other social media sites in the world today that holds more video uploads more than YouTube. In my eyes, YouTube have virtually no competition with any other related video sites. It's the best in the business and which is why most people who are into business video marketing makes use of the social media site for their business advertisements.

I have had a few problems downloading YouTube videos in the past but there is a particular browser that helps me download any video that I see online whether on YouTube or any other site. The browser is called downloader.

I usually download YouTube videos for my iPad because it has no wifi connection when I'm on my way to my job.

There is already an application where you can watch and download YouTube videos straight ahead. It is called YouTube Go. I am not sure though if it is available in every country but it is the easiest way to download videos in my experience.
I think you can download videos from youtube go only on your mobile device, it is not available for a PC. If you want to download a youtube video on your PC you have to use a third party youtube downloader

I'm using IDM on downloading youtube videos. It's fast and easy and it is ad free.

Oh wow, thanks for starting this thread. I've tried a number of apps, many of which no longer work. I'm currently using an app called "Save from" to download YouTube videos. It doesn't work for all videos so I'm going to try out some suggestions mentioned here

I'm using IDM on downloading youtube videos. It's fast and easy and it is ad free.

Yes, it's very helpful when trying to download videos from YouTube. It's very easy to use and gives you the videos in its original format and high quality.

Well... Honestly, I usually don't waste my time doing this... Only, if it's something that I really want to watch (and that I really can't wait to watch). So, if it's not urgent, I won't do it.

If the video is important to me, why would I not want to download it. In my opinion, it's better to download the videos and have it in your desktop than waste your data any time you want to watch it.

I don't download videos from Youtube to save storage space. I like to watch tutorials about cooking/baking, photography, action figure molding and a lot more. I take down notes on the important information as my reference. I don't worry to much on downloading and uploading videos. But, thank you for sharing your information. I appreciate it.

I rarely download YouTube videos only when I really, really like a video and I know I would watch it over and over again. Though I am familiar with YouTube to MP4. I think it also has an option for you to download MP3s.

Yes, I agree with you, Network and Wifi problems are something that we experience frequently when we are traveling. It is always better to download the Videos that you want to see before you start your journey. It also helps to pass your time more constructively when you are traveling. There are various options through which you can download the videos from youtube to your device. Most of these services are free and some of them are quite reliable

I download videos depending if I'm gonna use it, for example, tutorial videos especially dance tutorials, these tutorials need to be replayed again and again since I'm practicing it, so it is necessary to download. It would be a less hassle and my data would be spent in a right way.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back