News Download my free game Music Pack

Lorien

Newcomer
Trophies
Hi ! I'm Lorien, a French composer who works for several independent video game studios,
Passionate about music and video games, I create with much love and attention, original compositions to bring a touch of emotion and fantasy to your video games.

Today I propose you to discover my work by offering you a free pack of video games music :

Lorien - Free GameMusicPack

This pack contains 6 original tracks ( Island Life vibe ) to integrate into your video game, I will be very happy that these pieces will serve your project.

I let you discover my soundcloud page and my website with many others songs and game pack :

Lorien
https://www.lorientestard.com

I look forward to compose custom music for your game, contact me now for starting the conversation it will be a pleasure !

Good listening ! :)

Lorien,

Thank you very much, I'm very happy that you like my music! ?
Dont hesitate to listen to my Soundcloud if you want to discover more tracks ! :)

i did listen , went looking for your socials so i can follow ya on twitter

I'm not a fan of social networks, but you can follow me on Soundcloud / Youtube for my new songs and if one day you need custom music you can reach me with the contact form everywhere on my website or Soundcloud ! :D

Great, I hope these tracks will be useful for your project ! ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back