Doom Slayer Disc Cheats For XBox One S (with built-in Disc player, not digital)

Serpius

Trophies
I know that this website is mostly for newer games, but I'm an old fart that prefers First Person Shooter (FPS) games such as Doom and Quake.

As a combination of Christmas and birthday gifts from my family, they got me the XBox One S with the built-in disc player. I also got 2 handheld controllers to go with that setup.

I purchased the Doom Slayer disc which has the original Doom, Doom II, Doom III, and Doom (2016). (Picture below)

Ok, I've been playing the Doom (2016) for a few days, but I can't seem to find any websites that will provide me with the cheats using the controller device that I got with the XBox One S.

Yea, there are a ton of cheats for the online, PC, Playstation, and older versions of the XBox, but not for the XBox One S that I'm using now.

Yes, I did try a lot of those cheats (using the handheld controller) such as LT,A,A,A and so on, but none of them seem to be working at all.
Also, many of those websites that "claim" to have cheats are more or less 'clickbait' websites that use deceiving titles to entice unsuspecting users going to their websites only to find out that it was a colossal waste of time.

Am I missing something?

Can one of you fine gamers point me to the right websites that will provide the cheats that I can use my handheld controllers with?

Thanks in advance for any advice and/or suggestions!

The picture below shows what I got for the XBox One S.

witD4eA.jpg

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back