Donald Trump crows about his ‘Home Alone 2’ cameo: “One of the biggest” Christmas hits

Jedi

Trophies
President Donald Trump made a video conference call to U.S. troops overseas today and took a question as tough as any he has faced from the Grinchy media. One sergeant posited whether Home Alone 2: Lost in New York, in which Citizen Trump has a cameo, is his favorite holiday movie.

‘Well I’m in Home Alone 2,’ POTUS said to laughter from the troops. “A lot of people mention it every year, especially around Christmas. They say – especially young kids – they say, ‘I just saw you on the movie.’ They don’t see me on television as they do in the movie. But it’s been a good movie and I was a little bit younger, to put it mildly. And it was an honor to do it. ”

Then, of course, he pivoted to the film’s financial success, banking $365 million worldwide in 1992. “And it turned out to be a very big hit, obviously. It’s a big Christmas hit – one of the biggest. So it’s an honor to be involved in something like that, you always like to see success.”

Source: Donald Trump Crows About His ‘Home Alone 2’ Cameo: “One Of The Biggest” Christmas Hits

I like the first one more. The sequel is good too, but the story kind of felt like it's a rehash in some scenes.

But the rest... are TRASH! I'm not sure how many sequels they made. There's at least five that I know of, where Kevin is played by a different actor after the second movie, and the third film was not related to the others.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back