Does having cheat codes in games give you a better gaming experience?

I think cheat codes add a sense of variety in terms of gameplay. It's similar to playing sandbox mode in some capacity depending on its effect. I kind of enjoy playing difficult games.

But having cheat codes makes it so that I can play the game with ease whenever I find it too hard to play. Sometimes we just use it for fun.

Personally, I don't like to use cheat code because it will only ruin the challenge. I feel useless when I do that. Like we all know that games is designed to challenge us mentally. This will enable us to know our ability and capacity to every task of difficulty. Gaming also develop our behavior to do our best and accept defeat. I think games is for fun and entertainment. We just have to enjoy it and never force ourselves to cheat just for the sake of winning.

For me using cheat codes are not funny at all.Cheat is always killing the game the excitement and enjoyment will be all gone .

My opinion is to never use cheat codes. They ruin the game. Game itself is made to be possible to finish, if it is a story mode off course. It is just not fun to use cheat codes.

For me using cheat codes are not funny at all.Cheat is always killing the game the excitement and enjoyment will be all gone .

This is absolutely true. Although, some gamers would argue that some game stages can't be completed without using the cheat codes as a result of so many odds stacked against the gamer.

Hell no! I've never used the cheat codes, even once - believe me! I don't see the point of them at all.

I can't see how they can add something good to any game. I prefer to feel the real emotion with all the difficulties that may appear and I do not want to make things easier. the game can be difficult, complicated... But it has to be real.

I have never tried using cheat codes but I think they make the game fun at first. You could try and do things you could never do in normal games and be better than others. But I'm sure after a few games of being unbeatable it would get boring eventually. The whole point of playing, which is conquering obstacles and challenges, would be defeated. In the long run, cheat codes would make a game boring and useless.

Definitely, but it also depends on what type of game you are playing. I only use cheat codes when I am really frustrated because I have been stuck on a certain level for so long and I badly want to go next to another level but I don't know how. Though, the essence of playing games are overcoming obstacles, and conquering challenges, it isn't so bad to use a trick right under your sleeve a little.

I never tried to use cheat codes ang honestly I am not that aware on how it works but In my part as of now, I am not into it because it is more enjoyable playing a games, aiming for victory and achieved it in my own techniques and ways. Owning a victory without using any kind of cheat is different experience compare to winning using a cheat codes. Using a cheat codes can maybe use sometimes for experience some moves but not all the time.

No. Never. I won't say that I haven't tried cheat codes, because I did. Do you know what happened after I tried it? It's same as the others, it made the game less fun, exciting and challenging, which lead me to quitting it.

Cheats are okay when you are just having a great time but you couldn't know the real purpose of the game when you use some cheats. Cheats makes the game more enjoyable and easy but it wasn't good when using it through some mission. The game was made to actually complete it without the cheats, so cheats are just adding some happiness to the game.

I see no problem with people using cheats codes unless it's an online game with a ranking system then that's just not fair. But on offline games, using cheats just makes the game boring. That's just my opinion. It makes the game too easy and takes out the challenge in a game.

I have not tried using cheat codes but there are games and apps that are modded by some devs just to have that unlimited money to buy ammo to kill those zombies. I remeber I used to play a modded Dead Trigger app and it really made me reach new areas of the game and got to use those big guns and cool toys for the kill. Its really addictive since it has unlimited gold to buy stuff. It ended when I changed my phone and upgraded, and unfortunately it only works for lower versions of android

Only if there are dull and frustrating moments in the game and you my need a couple to let loose or even help you out.

Cheat codes were designed for the game testers. So that game testers can finish the game quickly and notify of the bugs. But leaking of cheat codes has resulted into the cult of it's own kind. I think many games have been damaged because of this. I can tell you that many people quit gaming once they get used to the cheat codes.

Cheat codes will not make a player better because without those codes he/she will lose or will not rise to a higher level. I hate the players who are using cheat codes or any way to win easy and faster, is not fair to the other players.

It's always a good thing to avoid using cheats and guides. I have learned from my experience that using cheats is always a bad idea. And people should make some attempt to clear the levels on their own. That's what makes a better gamer.

as long as it don't affect online play, I'm fine with it. As long as its offline, who cares if you spice things up?

as long as it don't affect online play, I'm fine with it. As long as its offline, who cares if you spice things up?
I'm in the same boat. As long as it's not going to affect anyone else's experience with the game, eg: online, then I don't see an issue with it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back