Does having cheat codes in games give you a better gaming experience?

I only cheat in some older games. Back when I discovered the various glitches in the Gen 1 Pokemon games, I used them to get 128 rare candies, master balls, etc. Now I know even more so I exploit glitches to catch all 151 Pokemon to transfer to the new games. xD

The point of gaming is often solving a puzzle. I mean, if you have answer - you've ruined the fun! Well, in that case, I would reserve cheating guide for really desperate situations. However, though, the funny thing is that the desperate situation - might turn out to be "not so desperate" - if you know what I mean! Well, you might be thinking, "Why didn't I see that?". :rolleyes:

Cheat codes will not make a player better because without those codes he/she will lose or will not rise to a higher level. I hate the players who are using cheat codes or any way to win easy and faster, is not fair to the other players.

That must be a problem for pro-gaming or online gaming. I mean, how can we spot those who use cheat guides? :oops:

Cheat codes don't necessarily make a game better, even if you are struggling. Online cheating is also bad as it gives other players a huge advantage.

i think the purpose of those codes was the tester to quickly test the waters and give feedback on the flow. so the codes get leaked by them and affect the normal game flow.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back