Does gaming affect behavior?

xXInfectedXx

Jan 10, 2019
Some people and studies suggest gaming affects behaviour either in a positive or negative way.

Do you think this is true or just another myth which hasn't been scientificly proven yet?

A gaming addiction is now classified as a mental health disorder in England although do you think gaming mostly impacts Children rather than Adults as their minds are still developing and learning?

What's your opinion and thoughts on this discussion style debate?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
People have attacked other people in real life. People are abusive towards other people in family. All because of gaming addiction. And it seems like a lot happens with any form of addiction. I can tell you that gaming constantly has bad effects on our body and mind. So we have to be pretty much mindful on that part.

TopSilver

Mar 23, 2019
Gaming addiction falls under the mental addiction category. While some will swear it could be a physical addition :p

Most people addicted to it mainly have mental addictions they cannot control. It's a shame to get addicted to something that doesn't have a physical dependency.

Gopnik

Mar 23, 2019
Gaming has helped me to develop some real life skills such as management, made it easier for me to follow tasks and orders and I even learnt an entire language by just playing a video game. I also don't get nervous that easy anymore. But gaming can also have a negative impact on some people but I think it's just their character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trueprime