Does anyone still play Tetris?

Nova

Trophies
I am sure you have played tetris atleast once in a life. And consider every few years they make changes to the tetris games in terms of the graphics and the rewards. It kind of feels like reboots are fun to play as well. You may want to check out some of the classic tetris gameplay. Check one below which I have found out on youtube.

Minecraft made a comeback and defeated Tetris in the most selling game ever.

But i still don't know the reason how can Minecraft make a comeback, is that because Pewdiepie or something ?

I recall playing this game 3 years ago, and i came back last night playing version 1.14.

But what about the hype? i still don't get it.

It's good that minecraft is evolving. I remember being active on some of the games in the creative mode it was fun back in time.

Hypixel is minecraft server, i play on it
it is good but it require alot of time and efforts
Mostly people are playing skyblock on hypixel, which is cool in some ways i guess but again too much time consuming

I think any game like minecraft is time consuming and also the creative mode is not fun anymore.

Columns on the Mega Drive is very similar, right? You align the same coloured rocks, and they dissolve to form a space. There's also a popular Facebook game called Candy Crush that has players basically doing the same thing.

Didn't heard the name "Tetris" in a while, got a throwback of the old days :)

I don't play any retro games, to be honest. I can't even remember the last time I played a game like Pacman or Tetris. Might have to try and find a good Tetris app for my phone to play when I'm bored or on the train.

It is a classic game, sadly i don't play this game any longer. I am no longer into old games nowadays.

Haven't heard the "Tetris" name for a long time, memories came back from the olden days. To be frank, I don't play retro games anymore as often as I did. The last time I played a game like Pacman or Tetris, I can't even recall. I could attempt to discover a decent Tetris app to play on my mobile device when I get fed up of playing modern computer games.

We used to have Tetris on Christianity Forum, the forum I run, but when we converted to XenForo it had to go as well as all our other arcade games. I think we could still offer games but it would cost us money to do so and it's not worth it because only 2 people played the games.

To answer the OP I haven't played Tetris in probably 2 years. I never could get the hang of manipulating those little blocks...but I'm excellent in real life at stacking things and making many things fit into my car for trips :D

I love me some Tetris! It was one of the first games, I think, I learned how to play. At least to some extent because I was a child and it wasn't exactly an easy game for a young kid, ha. But, yes, I still play it and still enjoy it! Though, I don't necessarily play the original version of it anymore, since it's been incorporated in other games as this point, but it's still a fun game to play and it gets your mind moving.

I actually play the free multiplayer version they're offering on the Switch at the moment. You face off against 99 other people and can target certain people to add more blocks/lines to their game :p

I do not play tetris because its too boring for me. I don't like to sit around and play a boring game for too long or I lose my mind lol.........

I do not play tetris because its too boring for me. I don't like to sit around and play a boring game for too long or I lose my mind lol.........
You should have a quick blast on the new one on Switch. It's 100vs100 online and very fast paced.

I'll play it every now and then, I have a PS1 game I enjoy playing now and then, the one where you got to save the man from the falling spikes.

Who doesn't? Wait, It's me. No, it's not my game and never played it. I think that people still do play games like this anyway. I mean much love to go back and play games back what they did in the day.

I say all old games are still here to remember, yet hard to play them on new hardware.

Many years ago, we had bought a computer. I mean the old kind where you had to boot it up lol We never could figure out how to use it but it did come with Tetris built in. No colors though. I got hooked on it! Years later when my husband & I bought Nintendo, one of the games was Tetris. Much better with the graphics & colors! I find it's an easy game to learn for all ages.

Tetris remains one of my favourite games today I still regularly play it on my Original NES, I don't much care for some of the newer versions, Tetris 99 was an interesting twist on the game but I could not be bothered to pay for online to play it.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back