Does anyone still play Far Cry 3 or any Far Cry series?

I remember that I passed the whole Far Cry 3 game on PC, very soon after it's release. It was such a great experience. I really loved that game. But since I passed the story mode, I didn't play it anymore. Last year i played Far Cry 4 on Sony PS3, but only for a few days. Now I'm on college and don't really have too much time for gaming, but I would love to play Far Cry games again, they are amazing. Graphics, gameplay, everything. Great games!

Yes! I keep replaying Far Cry 3 several times a year, I know that it's strange. But I have an addiction to this game, it's simply too good.

I remeber playing Farcry 3 back in high school, one day I played it for 4 hours straight that I end up having the worst headache of my life, The game is just to dark themed, it feel kind of monotonus after playing it for a while, it's an open world but still doesn't feel that free when playing it, don't get me wrong tho it's supper, it's just not a game that you go back to after finishin, not a classic like GTA series.

The first Far Cry I ever played was 5, and honestly, it will be last Far Cry game that I ever play. It's just not for me. It's absolutely boring after a while and I don't think the developers did enough with the game. The content feels like it's just been copied and pasted to make several different missions, all of which are basically the same with a few different objectives. There are several aspects that have been done lazily as well and makes no sense - for example, you can get randomly kidnapped whilst flying a plane with no one near you.

I am still playing such game today because I really like it so much since it is very challenging and I do it once in a week since I am now working and sometimes if I am not busy in my office I play it for a couple of minutes especially during break time or coffee break.

I have played most if not recent. There seems to be good series but recently they have started doing their own bad plots and the way gaming stories are being progressed it can be pretty boring on the story side.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back