Does anyone play browser games?

Oh you mean the one of the dinosaurs jumping over the cactus? You ever play the valentines day pangolin one?

The only browser game that I play is the one in Google chrome.
For those of you who dont know, while loading a webpage, if the page doesnot load, then a game with a dinosaur trying to run on a road full of obstacles come up.
I too love some of such games added which work when we are offline. I loved it since the day Chrome released it in browser. The network connection error page is replaced with a game so that people who are waiting can pass the time. It's such a fun concept too.

I used to play a few browser games but I don't anymore. I have a PS4 and use GeForce Now so have no interest in browser games. I used to want to make one as well but that never went anywhere :(

A faster computer and faster internet connection might have created a game that doesn't lag.

I used to play a few browser games but I don't anymore. I have a PS4 and use GeForce Now so have no interest in browser games. I used to want to make one as well but that never went anywhere :(
Once you go AMD and NVIDIA combo there is no chance you will be happy with browser games. I personally see no reason for the browser based games. I mean there seems to be no flash these days. And unless it is meant for the timepass it is kind of boring.

When I am really bored I use to play here :p :p
Check out indiexpo website. There are a lof of indie games (to play online or to download) very cool. I used friv a lot of time ago. Always the same games and I can not comment or follow them :(

Check out indiexpo website. There are a lof of indie games (to play online or to download) very cool. I used friv a lot of time ago. Always the same games and I can not comment or follow them :(
Indiexpo.net - Free Indie Games
If you want better quality then go for the Miniclip. And those games are lot better in fact compared to others like newsgrounds etc. As they tend to have the option to save and also come back later. I have played them a lot of times.

I used to play browser games, more so when I was younger--especially because I didn't really have consoles that were mine at the time. I think I had maybe one or two, while my brother had more and wouldn't necessarily let me play them, haha. Either way, as an alternative, I would play browser games. Don't ask me what they were called though, I don't really remember at this point.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back