Does anyone play browser games?

Gopnik

Trophies
Well, some people are addicted to browser games and find them pretty fun to play all day long. Do you play any browser games and if so, which ones in particular? For how long have you been playing them?

I play only 2 browser games which are Agario and Slitherio. I have been into them since years and they are good to kill some time. I like both of them equally but if I had to choose one of them it would probably be Agario because I think it feels less repetitive.

Stadia is browser based platform. So we have to be prepared to see the new set of games that are going to come out in the market with the stadia. I'd say that stadia should be releasing many of those games more and more. There seems to be a lot of those other browser unity games but I think stadia would be one great platform to look forward to.

Both of the browser games you mentioned are the two that I play aswell! Years have passed and I still pass time with Slither.io and Agar.io, they're two of my most favourite ones to play. I really enjoy playing these video games because you constantly have a goal to achieve. It's frustrating when you die, especially if you've grown your cell/snake for hours on end. You have to start from the beginning again!

I like how you can play 9-ball pool on Miniclip now with other players. But the games generally lag with a poorer connection. I used to get slaughtered at the regular pool game. In real life, I am quite skilled at pool, if I don't rush my shots.

This topic brings back so many good memories. To answer the question: no, I don’t play any browser games anymore but nothing beats the days of spending your entire day on Miniclip as a kid. Take me back! ?

I only play Forge of empire now but i use to play Ikariam, settlers online, dugout

When I am really bored I use to play here :p :p

Oh yeah, I remember Friv. The younger version of me was up at dawn playing those Flash games like there was no tomorrow.
Anyone remember Fancy Pants Adventure? I loved that game.

I haven't for a good while to be honest but I do have a few memories of the arcade days.

I used to play browser games a lot of time ago, then I discovered better games, that could be downloaded and since then I don't really go to see the browser ones... But I remember there were a lot of good games!

Friv still exists! Wow! I played games on that website so much back in the day. I wonder if the end of Flash on modern browsers will affect Friv and similar websites.

Agario and Slitherio

My babushka loves Agario.

I wish Runescape was still browser based.

From their website:

"Recent updates to Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox drop support for the Java plug-in required to play RuneScape.
As such, it's no longer possible to play RuneScape in these browsers."

Who doesn't anymore? At school and or at an online center back in my day I did. Running XP and those are the days. Allot of site's running and shame to see it not as active anymore.

Since the passed to now good luck trying to run them since the drop of major supported plug-ins.

I will occasionally hop on a site like newgrounds or miniclip for it yes.

I have always loved browsers games ever since I grew up with Miniclip and Mousebreaker, the latter one being the better for having 'Jumpers for Goalposts' of course. This was one of my favourite games and actually a few weeks ago I spent a good hour or so playing it, and can feel myself experiencing a part of my childhood all over again. It did not last long though as I do prefer console gaming to PC gaming.

Newgrounds was the place I would hit up the most for flash games.

The only browser game that I play is the one in Google chrome.

For those of you who dont know, while loading a webpage, if the page doesnot load, then a game with a dinosaur trying to run on a road full of obstacles come up.

Pretty engaging it is. They know where to place a game file well I guess.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back