Does anyone enjoy role-playing? | JoyFreak
  • Our first ever contest is now live for a chance to win up to $50! All members are welcome to participate. Click here for full details.

Discussion Does anyone enjoy role-playing?

If you happen to know me, or even if you just read my intro post, you know that I enjoy roleplaying. Does anyone else here enjoy roleplaying? There are a lot of avenues in which you can participate in RPing, which do you prefer on a forum, Discord, Reddit, Tumbler, or through e-mail and what got you interested in rolepaying? How long have you been doing it and what kind of genres are you into?

Brad P

The only time I ever did role play was in school (drama class) and I hated it!!

This is obviously different as you are behind a keyboard am I right? Maybe I could be better at this. Explain a little more on what is involved.

Mazes & Monsters roleplaying or pretend I'm a dirty little schoolgirl roleplaying? Because I'm down with either.

Seriously though, I enjoy tabletop gaming of all kinds. In fact, a couple of videos on my youtube channel are dedicated to talking about tabletop RPG experiences.

As you can see from the videos, I've played all the basics (DnD, Pathfinder) which have the advantage of having lots of people to play with, but I've played and am interested in some other more niche ones too, like the old Warhammer 40k RPG's.

I've never done RPing online though.

Last edited:

Empire

I do, Well, GTA based Roleplaying in my case. If you enjoy realism and as a cop then do it right. Other then that that's what I do and I enjoy but other games I do not. More into simulators

I do, Well, GTA based Roleplaying in my case. If you enjoy realism and as a cop then do it right. Other then that that's what I do and I enjoy but other games I do not. More into simulators
Grand Theft Auto roleplaying? Now that's something I've never heard before. My interest is piqued.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what GTA stands for in this case, and am embarrassing myself.

Empire

Grand Theft Auto roleplaying? Now that's something I've never heard before. My interest is piqued.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what GTA stands for in this case, and am embarrassing myself.
Isn't new. Been going around back in the old days of GTAIV. People don't play GTA as it is anymore, They download mods and plugins (FiveM for Multiplayer) and change the game back to front. Other words making the game to something else.

YouTube or Twitch search and you will see so much. RP as a POlice officer or a coffee shop owner/worker and just RP the real-life with a character name. Even do police chase and go to jail.

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Already have an account? Log in here.

Register

Create an account. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Top Bottom