Question Do you wear a face covering?

Of course I do. We are in the midst of a pandemic that has killed 900,000 people who were loved and are missed. This virus has caused so much tragedy and pain. So yes, I am neither a monster or mentally compromised so I wear a mask any time I leave the house.

Two months after posting here for the first time, my opinion still hasn't changed.
I wear a mask whenever I have to step foot outside my house, and I'm fine with it.

I've worn a mask since late March, but no eye protection. I started out with a sophisticated mask that is rated above a standard n95, but it's a little hard to breathe in and uncomfortable. So I purchased a large pack of cloth masks with a nozzle for the outer layer, but also has a second cloth layer that forms a pocket for standard small particle filters (of which I have around 20). I still wear the builky > n95 mask when I know I am going to be around others for a prolonged period - but the cloth masks are fine for a quick stop to the grocery store or a walk in the park when approaching others.

Wearing even simple coverings is one of the most effective ways to help protect yourself and others, especially when indoors, so I see not just as common sense but also a civic duty at this point.

I'm not exempt. I just don't like wearing them for too long. They feel strange. If you have health conditions, you may struggle to breathe if they cover your mouth and nose. But in busy shops, you should try to wear them otherwise since others have to. You might find yourself getting dodgy looks from people if they notice you're not wearing one, and they are.

Well, Here in the UK it's being forced even more that shops can reject you if you not wearing them and might have to start wearing them in public streets also. Yet I'm still exempted for know with my badge. Had no problems of people looking at me and the shops don't care as long as you show the badge. Anyone else that are exempted from wearing them, good to know that.

Glad that when this is over and back to normal ish- with osh at the end. Well ish osh. Bosh!

Thankfully I no longer have to wear one for my new job and only while I'm out shopping which is rare these days.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back