Do you use Facebook?

pineapple

Newcomer
Trophies
Who here has Facebook and uses it regularly? Does anyone here like using Facebook at all?

I used to like it when it was still relatively new but now I really dislike it and only use it to keep up to date with certain family and friends. I try to avoid it where possible to be honest!

What about you?

I don’t use it as much as I did when I was younger but I like to keep checking it to keep up to date with friend and family.

Yes, I do use Facebook but I use it to use captions status.

explains social media GIF

Due to this James person annoying me, I keep everything private. He was properly reported to the Australian police recently for once again bothering me. A constable is now dealing with the investigation.

Inappropriate advertising / spam
i am regular user of facebook. very sad to said i login and scroll down all day facebook. facebook distract my all time. but now I am trying to avoid facebook.

Facebook is for old people, I use Instagram...and I don't even understand why Facebook is in first place among social networks.

I have a facebook, but I often forget to use it.
Because I'm in the process of marketing a game, my social media is basically:
Twitter > Reddit > Youtube > Oh yeah we have a facebook like page don't we >
wasn't I supposed to make an Instagram one too?
I just find facebook to be so banal. No one really says how they're doing they just post "The facebook quiz says that if I were a fruit I'd be a tomato, because I'm so Quirky" or something like that.

Facebook was great when it was just starting. I still use it to connect with real-life people and some online friends but it's the most toxic app I have, so I try to not open it as much as I can. Good thing I never installed Twitter lol

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back