Video Game Do you use Emulators to play games on PC?

Nova

Old console game are still played by using the emulators. Some people use the emulators on the PC. And some people use them on the Android. You can see that it can be fun making use of the emulators when you want to play some of your favorite old games. So my question which are some of your favorite games that you play using the emulators on PC or say on android?

leadtech

Yes I'm using emulator on PC. It is more easier for me because i can open multiple games rather to use Android mobile.

I used to use emulators some time ago (with a few specific games). But then, I lost m patience with them (after many strange crashes) and I decided no longer used them because I don't think they are helpful for me anymore.

Dyed-_-blue

I use ppsspp on my PC. Using that I could play God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Tekken and Dissidia 12. I also have a Gameboy emulator to play Pokemon games as Metal slug and Bionic Comando.

Camelie

I use emulators when nostalgia hits. Some games are just plain classics and I've unfortunately lost most of my old consoles. I'm far too lazy to look into buying surviving copies of the consoles just so I can play one or two ganes though. So emulators are the next best thing.

Ash

I don't use any emulators to play games on my laptop. The thing is, I have no need for it because I have a Galaxy S8 which I can use to play almost any mobile game. And then I've got a PlayStation 4 so I don't need to play any PS4 games with an emulator. The only games that I would like to play but don't have a chance to are PC based games like Euro Truck Simulator (my laptop wouldn't be the best for gaming) and I don't think an emulator can solve that issue.

dzonyfox2

I have played old console games using emulators on both, PC and android mobile phone. Also played some games connecting my PC to my TV by HDMI. It was like I had a real console! ?
But my favorite device for using emulators is my android phone. Nowadays, mobile phone screens are big and have a great resolution. I simply love to play my favorite console games on my android device. I like touchscreen.
My favorite console games that I have been playing are Crash Bash and Bandicoot for PS1, old but gold SEGA games and PSP games like God of War and Tekken.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

If you are curious about the emulators. You can use the DOSBOX and then run those old emulators and then play the old arcade games and other handheld games. It can be fun to play those games. And I'd say it's not that bad to consider as most of them work on the DOSBOX.