Do you think Valve will ever announce Half-Life 3?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
Do you think that Half-Life 3 will ever find its way into our game libraries? I believe that eventually Half-Life 3 will make its way into our hearts and minds. I think it would be silly for Valve to ignore such a passionate audience for it's games (even though it has for years lol). Other games like Left 4 Dead 3 would be a lovely addition as well. Maybe Steam got stuck working away on making the Steam platform what it is versus game development.

Anyway, what do you think? Will we ever see HL3?

I find it harder to see the developers coming back now for the 3rd game. I think they are pretty much done. And there does not seem to be any chance. Therre may be reboots or so. But verall I don't think there would be any new games from them any day. It is going to be history and we have to see how it ends up from here onwards.

I wish they would but I think it's been far too long now.

I have to wonder if Vavle is keeping it up their sleeves should ever their profits ever fall. Nothing will bring them back to the top like half life 3.

Valve is kind of slow over the years. I don't see them making the profit with any new big game so far. But they will be back and take on big game studios for sure. After all they have lot of interesting developers.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back