Nintendo Do you think Nintendo is the best?

zezo

There are different types of video games.
Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. So if you think Nintendo is the best of them tell me why do you think so.

Jelineex

I think it's a always a choice of the player which games will satisfy him. Playing with different gadget is always an advantage since you will get to experience different level of excitement depending on the gadget usage. It's always the games that matters. Our ability to adapt and control every stages of difficulty is a rewarding challenge. I guess instruments gives us convenience.

Bravosi

Well, no. I always said that PC is the best, but hey, it doesn't mean that a PlayStation or a Nintendo is bad, simply that PC is far more superior. Nintendo games were once more superior to the PC one's.

Nariman

Yes, I do think Nintendo is the best. I wouldn't buy a new Nintendo product in 2019 However, I would buy the original Nintendo that first came out. My all time favorite Nintendo game is Mario.

em14

I remember way back 1990's when only rich kids can play Nintendo and I'm one of those kids looking and just watching playing that game. I also remember telling them to try holding Nintendo and have even one game. Now, that's only a memory I just smile for that moment of my life.

SteinerMath

I do not think that Nintendo is the best. Nor do I think that Xbox or Playstation is. I love them all equally to be honest, there are games that are exclusive to just that platform and I guess that makes each special. I recently bought a Nintendo Switch and I am having a blast playing Mario Kart again with my nieces.

Nova

I don't think nintendo is any best. Most likely they are going to be replaced by other console companies soon. Considering they are not being innovative. And switch was not much of innovation. In fact it was more of an attempt of recycle of concept. I think on that note, they have to come up with something, like say gaming mobile or something to sustain in the market.