Do you think Momo should be banned?

Bergstein

Newcomer
Trophies
I hate anything horror. After reading this article - I will not be playing this game. Has anyone here played it? Is it as bad as this article makes it seem? Apparently kids have committed suicide after playing it. :eek::(:eek::(:eek:

Wait, this thread made me curious and scared at the same time. I have never tried playing it. Maybe, I would try to search about this. Is it not because of the difficulty of the game that made people depressed?

I have not played this game, and I don't know anyone who has been playing this game to sustain the theory that players get suicide after they play the game, I think this is just a rumor and nothing is real.

Wait, this thread made me curious and scared at the same time. I have never tried playing it. Maybe, I would try to search about this. Is it not because of the difficulty of the game that made people depressed?
I included a link in the original post to an article I found about it.

I have not played this game, and I don't know anyone who has been playing this game to sustain the theory that players get suicide after they play the game, I think this is just a rumor and nothing is real.

I'm not sure of the facts, but in my original post, I included a link to the article about it.

The other day I had posted an older article about this in another thread, but this morning read a recent article. This story is getting a lot of media attention. I have never played Momo, and have no interest in doing so, but I am curious to check it out somewhat. Given the history of the game - I think they should just ban it. It looks terrifying and is harming children. I am curious on what others think about this?

I've heard a lot about this game, but I just found it pathetic and did not want to waste my time on it. I'm not judging who played it, what I'm talking about is that I didn't want to because it didn't interest me.

YES!

In fact, any game as stupid as that should never be able to even see the light of day (but unfortunately, there are people stupid enough waiting to win $$$omething from this dumb attitude).

I believe that it's quite trending at the moment. I have seen lots of updates about it on the internet lately especially on Facebook and Twitter but I'm yet to play it or should I just say that I'm not yet impressed by the hype of the game.

I hate anything horror. After reading this article - I will not be playing this game. Has anyone here played it? Is it as bad as this article makes it seem? Apparently kids have committed suicide after playing it. :eek::(:eek::(:eek:

Further to my original post, today I saw another article on this topic. It seems to be a serious concern for parents.
I believe that it's quite trending at the moment. I have seen lots of updates about it on the internet lately especially on Facebook and Twitter but I'm yet to play it or should I just say that I'm not yet impressed by the hype of the game.

Yes, the biggest hype I've seen about it is in the form of news articles reporting the affect it is having on kids becoming suicidal etc. I think it sounds horrible and am hoping they pull it off the shelves.

Well it deserved to be banned for good. It brings harmful effect on a child's mind. Young mind are still vulnerable and are easily influence on what they saw and observe.d They are motivated in a wrong way. It is also better that parents should limit their children on usage of gadgets and internet. Disciplining them is a good way to protect them from harm. I also think that constant communication with the family is important.

I never played Momo, and as a matter of fact I didn't really know what it is until I looked it up thanks to you. :)

I was not aware of this game until someone posted this on facebook. I went to youtube to see what was momo like. I think a game like this should be banned immediately.

I never played Momo, and as a matter of fact I didn't really know what it is until I looked it up thanks to you. :)

Haha, a lot of people don't really know what the game is all about. I bet most people who don't have any clue about it aren't that active in social media.

I came to know about this game through a facebook post. The post said this game is being advertised on youtube and your kid might become a victim. I checked the videos on youtube and most of the videos say the same thing. I did a google search and found an article by The Sun and it says it is a whatsapp challenge game. you you want, you can check the link What is Momo, how many deaths has the WhatsApp suicide game been linked to and is it in the UK?

Did you find the main character as creepy looking as I did? Maybe I'm just sensitive to it as I don't like anything horror like. The game has gotten a lot of negative publicity, especially in the past week. I wonder if they will shut it down?

Did you find the main character as creepy looking as I did? Maybe I'm just sensitive to it as I don't like anything horror like. The game has gotten a lot of negative publicity, especially in the past week. I wonder if they will shut it down?

View attachment 47
Yes the character is of course creepy. However, I like horror elements in games and movies. The adrenaline rush I get by watching horror or playing horror is very pleasing. However, the thing about encouraging suicide about this momo is very distasteful.

Yes the character is of course creepy. However, I like horror elements in games and movies. The adrenaline rush I get by watching horror or playing horror is very pleasing. However, the thing about encouraging suicide about this momo is very distasteful.

Well, maybe I'm the only one who appreciates the beauty of horror aesthetics. It kind of attracts my attention very quickly more than any other genre.

I have seen some crazy meme about this game on the social media network of Facebook and from the looks of it, if they are making too much meme off it, then it's definitely not as creepy as people say it is.

I believe initially the claims about Momo were false but as the news spread, trolls started actually putting Momo in videos. I hope that more is done really to stop it because it's not at all a good thing.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back