Do you think Microsoft will release a handheld in Xbox?

Nova

Trophies
Though most of the Microsoft game consoles are big boxes. And apart from mobile there does not seem to be anything new that microsoft has tried. And so I'd say that they may consider innovation. As in they can make handheld if they want to. And they can get pretty good response from the gaming community if you ask me. I personally have noticed that handhelds are lot better too.

What do you think Microsoft will design handheld ever?

Time will tell. There is no telling the future and what it holds for us all as a species. With technology continuing to envolve, there could be a high likely hood of this happening!

I think there will be a big possibility of developing handheld gadget in the near future. Innovators and developers are always into new invention. They always want to get the attention of their buyers. The users are always welcome to try. ( Ha.Ha.Ha ) I think the gaming community will always live and so are the gadgets that advance from time to time.

I am sure the microsoft has some plans in the gaming industry. And considering they make tools and the frameworks for the game. They may surely some day make the framework and they may even continue the good products. I have more faith in microsoft than the google in such case as well. I'd say that is possible.

I feel like it's something they may have considered at some point in the past but then again Sony tried it with the Vita but I'm not sure that did amazingly well, especially versus the PSP all those years ago. Nintendo seem to have the handheld segment quite tightly locked down actually so it would have to be something quite special I think for Microsoft to break into it properly.

I think they may consider spending more money into tablet and the handheld market. Not sure how much they should be experimenting. They have already lost with the Windows Mobile. But overall I'd say that this is a market where people are supposed to invest into that.

I think they may consider spending more money into tablet and the handheld market. Not sure how much they should be experimenting. They have already lost with the Windows Mobile. But overall I'd say that this is a market where people are supposed to invest into that.

Yeah I'd agree with you on this one @Nova - with the likes of the Surface and that, it seems like that's the area Microsoft should be focusing on versus creating a new handheld device specifically for gaming. At least Nokia saw the light and went towards Android in the end haha. Windows Mobile looked alright actually and I highly considered it for a while but it just didn't have the 'oomph' to compete against iOS and Android.

Not sure but it would be a really great idea if they did. Would be very impressive to say the least. I would definitely go out and buy one but the problem is it gets a bit harder for them to do because most of their games aren't made for handheld like Nintendo is such as Pokemon... etc then again Nintendos going to have Mortal Kombat 11 on the system so it is possible for them to go handheld. Time will tell but it's still a great idea.

I think its safe to say they will never enter it. They are kind of struggling in the console market as far as games go, they don't need another platform to make games on, specially since Sony couldn't even hold out.

I think it'd be interesting to see how microsoft comes up with new designs these days. I have personally loved playing around with the consoles they made. I am sure they can make good handheld too.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back