Do you still enjoy local multiplayer games?

Kaynil

Newcomer
Trophies
hey guys, do you still enjoy games in local multiplayer often enough?

There are a few games that I look forward to enjoying with my friends. On very rare occasions when we have guests over, Mario kart 8 Dx has seemed like a pretty good option. My friend likes a lot of games with multiplayer options but he doesn't really play multiplayer, so even if he has Mario Bros games and the like, it is odd he'd invite me to play.

the last thing I tried to play with him I think it was Resident Evil 5. How about you, are there any games you still rock in local multiplayer?

I personally love playing CSGO and DOTA local multiplayer mode. It's lot more fun when the friends are around. We cant always connect with the internet and have good time. So the CSGO and the DOTA seems to be better with the friends locally and it is definitely fun to play around with.

I play Mortal Kombat X with my g/f's brother, each of us with our own controller on the Xbox One S. hehehe

For many of us old CS falls into this category as well. The old CS has some really fun element. There is also CS GO that one can play and it definitely is a good game worth playing in such context.

I played a two player game with both me and my best friend using the keyboard at the same time! That was pretty interesting. hehehe

Beating my pals in multi-player games is much more fulfilling and fun to me than when I beat the computer. This is part of the reasons I don't joke with some of those games and yes! I enjoy playing soccer multi-player games with my pals when we are together at home.

When my cousins or friends come over, we play a bit of FIFA. But that's about it really. I don't have any other games where two or more people can play at the same time.

When my cousins or friends come over, we play a bit of FIFA. But that's about it really. I don't have any other games where two or more people can play at the same time.
Man, in Australia it seems I am the only one around interested in the sport enough like to play FIFA game. I am not into the dream manager mode although I know if I was a lot more in tune with the current soccer starts it would be a fun thing to fiddle around. I am just more of playing in the field part of the game so I really would like having someone to play it, then I'd use it. I haven't even bothered to buy any FIFA games in over 5 years since I ended up trading way the one I had because on my own it is not really very enticing.

I personally love playing CSGO and DOTA local multiplayer mode. It's lot more fun when the friends are around. We can't always connect with the internet and have good time. So the CSGO and the DOTA seems to be better with the friends locally and it is definitely fun to play around with.
I've never tried those games but I've heard of them before, especially DOTA. It is pretty cool they have local multiplayer modes. If there was a way to get into for me, taht'd be the way.

I play Mortal Kombat X with my g/f's brother, each of us with our own controller on the Xbox One S. hehehe
Man, I think I played some MK some years ago, it is still a pretty fun game, and the slow motion of the fractures are a nice touch.

I'm from the UK so not too hard to find fellow football fans :D. I don't play it much right now either other than when others want to play it. I don't like UT either at the moment. EA have ruined the game unfortunately with micro-transactions

I've never tried those games but I've heard of them before, especially DOTA. It is pretty cool they have local multiplayer modes. If there was a way to get into for me, taht'd be the way.
In that case I am sure you'd have enjoyed the age of empires 2 and 3. And I think it can be pretty much good experience for the multiplayer game especially LAN.

I played many local player games and it is something I still enjoy doing to this day. I am big into MMORPG games so most of my time involves gaming around that. I remember when Diablo 2 came out and had the battle.net associated with playing online. That in the time of its prime and beginnings was something of a rather big deal as it was new and exciting. Yes it is always fun to play online with friends and family. I remember also before going online, when I was a kid playing some 2 player games like double dragon and battletoads, those were epic back in the day.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back