Do you still buy Boxed pack games?

Nova

I have seen that these days people prefer the DLC and the steam based games. In case of the android, there is pure android download option. So the amount of people in need of the boxed pack games is reducing. I don;t think I'd be buying the boxed game packs in near future. So do you purchase the box packed games these days. Or when was the last purchase for you to buy those games?

leadtech

I'd never buy boxed pack games now .. you are right Steam game packs are more prefer on some players because it can't lose rather than boxes pack .. If the box is destroyed .. The game is destroy too. .

No and to be more honestly, I don't remember if I ever bought them already. I'll check this later because this is something that I consider a waste of time / money. So, if I did this... I was inexperienced in this world, haha!

Anachiwo

Gamers grow and follow the new trend in gaming, it's actually the reason why most people now pick DLC and other kind of games to boxed games. I prefer DLC because it's more updated in both graphics and all.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

I think with steam and other online markets. You can see that boxed packs are pretty much out of the market. And that tends to make the usage of the box packs redundant. In future there will be no manufacturing of the boxed pack games. Everything will be DLC for sure.

OP
OP
Nova

Nova

I think with steam and other online markets. You can see that boxed packs are pretty much out of the market. And that tends to make the usage of the box packs redundant. In future there will be no manufacturing of the boxed pack games. Everything will be DLC for sure.

I still have them - but I don't buy these type of amusements anymore! Why? Digital copies cannot be lost or damaged unlike boxed computer games.

Steam all the way for me.