Do you spend more time going through movie trailers than actually watching it?

Mora

Newcomer
Trophies
So many times i've started locking for a movie to watch and ended up, just going to bed cuz I couldn't make up my mind, Who else ?

Personally, I don't really give a damn about the movie trailers unless the movie was hyped too much, then I would check out its trailer to be sure of what all the hype was all about.

I often watch the entire trailer first to know if the movie has a good plot and interesting story,

I often watch the entire trailer first to know if the movie has a good plot and interesting story,

From my experience, not all movies trailers are having a real exposure to what really happened in the movie. Some are just overrated and misleading.

Personally, I prefer watching reviews video.

So many times i've started locking for a movie to watch and ended up, just going to bed cuz I couldn't make up my mind, Who else ?
Occasionally, I do that, though I thought I was alone. At times, I watch several trailers as I try to make up my mind and eventually, I lose the psyche to watch any of the movies I intend to watch and just leave them for another day. But I bet some of these are normal human behaviors.

Occasionally, I do that, though I thought I was alone. At times, I watch several trailers as I try to make up my mind and eventually, I lose the psyche to watch any of the movies I intend to watch and just leave them for another day. But I bet some of these are normal human behaviors.

Personally, if the trailer is very captivating, I'm definitely going to watch it over and over again and still devote my time to watching the full movie once it's out especially in the cinema.

This thread caught my eye because it fits me so well!! I really don't have much interest in the movies that are out now so I just keep going through the trailers in hopes that I was wrong and there is actually something worth my time. Don't you hate when trailers contain the only good parts of a movie?

This thread caught my eye because it fits me so well!! I really don't have much interest in the movies that are out now so I just keep going through the trailers in hopes that I was wrong and there is actually something worth my time. Don't you hate when trailers contain the only good parts of a movie?
oh yeah I feel scammed when that happens

I'm sort of the same way. Currently I barely watch movies at all and it's quite funny because there just isn't that many good ones that have came out from what I have seen floating around out there. They are all repetitive and just not worth watching. One good movie I watched a while back was Percy Jackson and the Olympians the lightning thief. If they made movies like that all the time I would watch tons of them.

There are times I like to watch movie trailer especially if it attracts my attention. It's always the presentation of the movie that intrigues me. However, I am more interested on the story and adventure of the movie. I like to consider watching who are the cast on a movie. It add flavors to the entertainment.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back