Do you prefer single or multiplayer video games?

zezo

Newcomer
Trophies
We can say these are the two main types of games.
Personally I prefer the multi player games either team play or competition.
Which type do you prefer

Basically, I like playing games, therefore I enjoy both, playing alone and also playing in the group. Multi player games are very interesting and you can play the with your friends and also interact with them.Playing alone gives you the chance of competing with yourself and breaking your own records. However, playing in a group is more fun than playing alone.

I used to really enjoy multi player when I lived with a few people and we could just idly pick up a game whenever we wanted. I've never really been into joining people to play online though and wish that wasn't the way most big games are done now. I am old and grumpy and play games when I want to have some time to myself, honestly, so single player it is for me. I just enjoy losing myself in another world for awhile without having to worry about other stuff.

Single or multi player: For me if it base on online games the multi player is may choice, it is more enjoyable playing with team when online games comparing playing with your self alone and your competing with the computer one. It is more interrsting if you know that your competing with people as well.

Anything is fine and I enjoy both. They have their own advantages and disadvantages. I like the single player because it is less hassle and I don't need to exert too much effort into winning. My goal is mainly to just enjoy myself. However, when it comes to multi player games, I like it because of the interaction, I got to meet new online friends and converse and learn from their techniques that I can apply on my game.

Both have its own pros and cons. I generally prefer multiplayer games since it is easier to find something that suits me. The fact that you are playing with other people somehow lowers the standard on which the game needs to be, especially if we're talking about offline multiplayer gaming. We could be spending hours on playing something, as long as it is interesting, we don't mind the graphics or sounds, or anything else, while as the single player games are concerned, I am looking at everything. I want it to be perfect in order to dedicate my time to it, but when I do find something like that I could say it gives me joy for a longer period of time :D So I cannot say that I like one over the other

I prefer single player games over multiplayer for a few reasons:
  1. There is no pressure to do well in single player. I hate online games which are very competitive.
  2. There is much more freedom in single player games. You can do whatever you want.
  3. I want to play a game in whatever order that I want and don't want to follow somebody else.

I usually like to play the games in multiplayer but are some moments when I prefer to play single, it just depends on the mood I have and how tired I am.

I prefer multiplayer especially when I needed a back up. My husband is my ultimate partner:love:. He plays well than me that's why I need him:ROFLMAO:. Also our way of catching moments and enjoying each others company.

1. There is no pressure to do well in single player. I hate online games which are very competitive.
This is probably the main reason why I prefer single player over multiplayer. Especially when I'm new to a game, the pressure of having to be good and not mess up gives me so much anxiety I don't even enjoy the game at all.

For me it depends on the game I am playing. If I am playing a fighting game you bet I am going to play with someone, so I can get a change to bet them and enjoy it. On the other hand, if it's not a fighting game I like to play on my own.

This is probably the main reason why I prefer single player over multiplayer. Especially when I'm new to a game, the pressure of having to be good and not mess up gives me so much anxiety I don't even enjoy the game at all.
I also like to play single player games because I am under no pressure to perform better. Playing games is to relax my mind and by playing multiple players games I do not like to deal with the stress and anxiety to beat another player.

I usually prefer to do single player, I am able to play at my own place and explore within the game.

Personally I prefer the multi player, and that can be cominicated by microphone or text so they are far away, experience is shared and more area can be covered in missions

Well... In general, I can say that I have fun playing both ways (after all, it's still a video game, right? haha!).

However, speaking more specifically... Playing single or multi will depend solely and exclusively on my mood because I think this is one of the main factors in order to enjoy a game completely.

I am one with those who prefer single player games over multi-player. I tend to be a little impatient so when I play a game with someone who's not at the same level as I am, I get a little irritated. :p

I like playing in my own terms so I prefer single player, also I don't like playing with strangers that much, but I still don't mind it if it's a fun game that mainly depends on multi-player then why not, other than that I just feel much better playing on my own, adding to that most mlti-player games I played got so monotonous at a certain point.

We can say these are the two main types of games.
Personally I prefer the multi player games either team play or competition.
Which type do you prefer
Both. Some times I'm in a mood for single player games with a good story, other times I want to do some type of games with friends.

If I’m on console, I’m more than happy to keep to myself with a good open world game. Oddly, I love multiplayer when I’m playing mobile games. Since I’m pretty garbage at shooters you won’t find me on those, but if you grab a silly little .io game on your phone I may be in the arena.

If on open world game or RPG games i rather go have multiplayer so i can play with my friends which it will be more enjoy to play.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back