Do you prefer playing 2D games or 3D games?

Nova

Trophies
Android mobile can pretty much handle the 3D games these days. So it can be fun to check out some of those games. I think 2D Games can be fun too but require better graphics and people need to find out some of the adventure or horror type of game that they like. So my question to you is which type of android game do you choose? 2D or 3D?

You definitely receive an enhanced gaming experience from plaiting 3D Games. The adventure is more realistic. I would always choose 3D video games.

You definitely receive an enhanced gaming experience from plaiting 3D Games. The adventure is more realistic. I would always choose 3D video games.
I have played 3D graphics which was poor though. And it can get ugly in terms of 3D graphics too. I mean those games have the poor shaders, faces, and desert etc. No realistic trees etc. So 3D can be poor in terms of graphics.

Well, in regard to any kind of 3D, 2D game - I'd have to say that both are equally enjoyable. I mean, I always liked the original Mario games - even if they were 2D. It just really didn't figure into the gaming enjoyment - whether or not they were 2D or 3D. Well, actually, for much of gaming history and my life, as I'm 41. there simply wasn't 3D games. I just didn't know what they were!

I have played 3D graphics which was poor though. And it can get ugly in terms of 3D graphics too. I mean those games have the poor shaders, faces, and desert etc. No realistic trees etc. So 3D can be poor in terms of graphics.

Does that lower the cost of buying the game? It should! Anyway, some might want to exchange lower price for good graphics, assuming that - either way - the game play is good.

Does that lower the cost of buying the game? It should! Anyway, some might want to exchange lower price for good graphics, assuming that - either way - the game play is good.
Depends on company. Square enix has poor graphics in some games despite other companies putting up good graphics and they still charged high. So it depends on the game studio as far as price is concerned.

2D games are alright to play casually. But I prefer to play 3D games. They tend to be better and are much easier to play for a long time. I feel like you tend to get bored of 2D games quickly.

I prefer 3D games as opposed to side scrollers. I love open world, exploration games above all else. One example would be Animal Crossing. I agree that they have greater long term playability.

Side scrollers can be pretty boring for sure. I think RPGs in modern time have better 3D graphics. So I'd definitely go for them instead.

While the basic preference will be to go for a 3D graphics games, I will always prefer 2D to it as a result of the fact that my mobile device has got limited space to take up loads of 3D games that I might want to play. When I have better mobile device, I will definitely prefer to get more of the 3D games.

I think 3D can be good if you have game design and controls like that. Otherwise even the 3D game can be pretty boring and bad in terms of development. In such case the 2D game as it is can be a good option. I don't know what future lies ahead but VR can change this.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back