Do you prefer online games or offline games?

Barida

Trophies
There are gamers that enjoys playing offline games while others enjoy playing online games. What's your preference?

Depends what game it is and what I’m in the mood for but I usually prefer online and multiplayer games.

My votes goes for Online games, when i started with Counterstrike 1.6 i was so addicted and i used to spend hours and hours online. Due to this my friend circle increased and enemies grew :D

I prefer both so it's hard for me to vote. I prefer offline games more because I see more chance of saving and then doing things as time pleases for me. I can't do online games all the time.

I prefer both so it's hard for me to vote. I prefer offline games more because I see more chance of saving and then doing things as time pleases for me. I can't do online games all the time.

I prefer offline, but the challenge with offline games is that it is easier to hack and that makes it uninteresting when you play in the long-run. However, most online games are not easier to hack or steal in-game items from by some gamers.

I also prefer offline games because when i am play online games then i got high ping issue. Yes, my internet is not so good.

I prefer offline games these days. The storytelling experience is what matters most to me.

:love::love::love:How many of you looking for the best games for 8GB RAM PC, because i have created list of 22 games that you can run in 8GB RAM PC.
Actually, my PC has 8GB RAM only but i found there are many games that i can run in it.
Is there anyone who are looking for the same?;););)

I prefer both the games. It depends on the situation. If friends are available I used to play cricket offline. If not, I will play candy crush and other online games when I'm alone. Ludo was my favourite when I was in lockdown.

It depends,
I love most of the offline games and do prefer to play their story mode,
But i do play in GTA SA and GTA V servers ^^

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back