Do you play video games with kids?

Barida

Trophies
This question is basically what will happen if you have kids that can play games with you. Will you feel comfortable playing games with your kids?

I do play games with kids but not all the time. The reason being lot of their games are one dimensional and it can get you bored after some time from what I have seen so far.

I don’t have any kids but I don’t see why I’d feel uncomfortable playing games with them. I play games with my younger cousin all the time, I find it fun actually. Brings the youth out in me.

I have played games with my nephew's before, and my 5 year old daughter plays Disneyland Adventures but I'm at the age now where I don't want to game online with other kids. My gaming time is precious now and don't want to waste it being told by some kid he has Fu***d my mum ?

I don’t have any kids but I don’t see why I’d feel uncomfortable playing games with them. I play games with my younger cousin all the time, I find it fun actually. Brings the youth out in me.

Exactly how I feel as well when playing games on my PS 4 with my younger ones. The thing is that you get to see new tricks that they do and you be like wow! They've got something up their sleeves. Playing games with them, as long as they don't keep beating me, is pretty fine.

I'll play games with my young cousins at times, otherwise I'm not up to playing with young kids.

It can be fun playing with kids. Though not all people have that much patience. Especially if those kids are not much aware of that game. So the process of getting them to like the game and also making them play on par with you can be painful. And in some context some of the games of kids are harder to play from our patience context.

Echoing a bit of what Nova has said, it does require a bit of patience and a 'letting things go' attitude for me anyway when I sit down with some of the younger members of my fiances family for a quick game or two. Obviously it's just because they're a kid so they can't play at the same 'level' that an adult could but by Lord it's hard work sitting there watching them poke away at the controller like a lost person. Take's all my urges not to scream "just press that bloody one" and take over haha.

I don't have kids but I don't see the problem with it. I do play Overcooked with my sister and it's actually quite fun as a co-op game.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back