Do you play Uno?

Naiwen

Trophies
Uno is the classic game that can turn friends into mortal enemies for life with just the flick of a wrist and slapping the card down on the discard pile, causing any amounts of trouble. The idea is that when you get down to one card, you yell “UNO!”. Basically, get rid of all the cards in your hand first before everyone else gets rid of theirs.

I personally love playing Uno with friends and family. How about you?

Whenever we get together with my parents, we play Uno. We have other games but right now, we are addicted to this one lol For those who play, how many people play with you? We have 4 people & I think that's the best fun. My mom & I tried just me & her but it got quite boring especially when one of us had all the Reverse, Skip cards. Not to mention those Draw Fours.

Never played it but I’ve seen a few people play it at parties. It looks interesting but I never got a chance to play it. Maybe I will next time.

I have not played Uno in a very long time. Uno used to be one of my favorite card games to play with family, however, we don't have as much time now as we used to. I may see if I can get everyone together for a family game night, but it's a slim shot.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back