Do you play Subway Surfers mobile?

bharath

Newcomer
Trophies
Does anyone play Subway Surfers mobile? I'm really addicted to this game especially being an old gamer, it is a pretty straight forward game, I can sometime spend hours playing it. Who else plays it and how far have you got in the game?

I think it's almost impossible for a regular user to complete all the levels there, unless some is an expert or playing 24/7. I've played it at times when it came out, and reloaded it once again the last year - for sure lots of fun.

There's levels? I mean I thought it was an infinite run until you die. But there are people out there who can play long amounts of time without dying.

I meant diff stages of the game (when the game is getting harder to beat - ''harder levels'')

I had it on my old phone. Back then I was really addicted. I didn't unlock all the band but I remember I got a few from the character of the month, like Manny representing Mexico.

It was my go to game while on the bus. I would just not the music and instead play Spotify. Haha. I remember ai loved starting with Aerodynamic track.

It's very good but there are a lot of mods now, so people overdo it, just the mod subway surfers dinheiro infinito is fine.

Yeah, I play this during my morning train commute to work. You're right, it is pretty addictive!

It's very good but there are a lot of mods now, so people overdo it, just the mod subway surfers dinheiro infinito is fine.
I agree with you. The Subway Surfers Dinheiro Infinito mod is a great way to enjoy the game without having to worry about collecting coins or unlocking characters.

I played it on a previous phone quite frequently, but when I got a new phone it was not an app I was worried about redownloading.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back