Do you play second hand games or prefer new ones?

Barida

Trophies
There are different reasons gamers prefer to play second hand game disk, the same way some wants to play the new ones. What influences your choice when making one?

These days digital gaming makes it pointless to say game is first or second hand. And the physical media is reducing soon. Many game companies are purely digital and in future that is how I would be going as well. I prefer to have new game instead of used one.

These days digital gaming makes it pointless to say game is first or second hand. And the physical media is reducing soon. Many game companies are purely digital and in future that is how I would be going as well. I prefer to have new game instead of used one.

Technology is making things easier nowadays and that is because gaming disk is going out of the market, but that doesn't mean that we can't still see them out there. In some less developed countries, they still make use of disks to play games and it's no big deal for them.

Yes and the physical disk is definitely changing the way being purchased. I don't think the disk and the media is going to be there. I'd say that downloadable games are going to be future. And we can't resist it any longer.

Yes and the physical disk is definitely changing the way being purchased. I don't think the disk and the media is going to be there. I'd say that downloadable games are going to be future. And we can't resist it any longer.

You are right as downloadable games are also cheaper and mobile unlike the experience of having to carry game disk around. That is the beauty of technology in our gaming lives as they try to make our gaming life beautiful in various ways.

If its a game series I want to support, then I will either buy it digital or brand new. Otherwise I'll seek out a good used deal.

You are right as downloadable games are also cheaper and mobile unlike the experience of having to carry game disk around. That is the beauty of technology in our gaming lives as they try to make our gaming life beautiful in various ways.
Yes. Things will surely change on the cheaper side. I don't see the games to be getting any expensive if stadia changes the gaming demand on the different platforms.

To be fair, if it's for physical games (mainly on console for me, I prefer the physical disks) I'm generally popping for second-hand versus used games. I don't really care when I get the game unless it's something I really want so I tend to opt for the second-hand as it's generally in good condition (I've never had a problem) and it's cheaper so what's not to like. If it's PC, I'll always opt for digital nowadays!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back