Do you play games on weekends?

Generally speaking, weekends are a time where we as students and workers have our free time to what we enjoy most.

As your most likely a gamer, what are you planning on playing for next weekend? How to do plan to divide your time up between video games?!

I give same time as much as the weekday and avoiding giving more time. Because often that leads to addiction. And it stops us from doing other productive tasks. So that kind of makes things a bit difficult. I have noticed that spending the evening is better time for the gaming contract so far as well.

The weekends for me as the time where I can play as long as I want without having to worry about anything. It's my time to rest, relax and play some video games. I usually go with story games or a lot of CS:GO just to die from hackers. Anyway, I definitely dedicate more time during the weekends to gaming as this is a way for me to have a rest.

I would say that the weekend is actually the time of the week where I spend less time gaming lol. I do work full-time but what me and my fiance do is when we get home, we always (or most days anyway) have an hour to ourselves just to relax down after work. She likes to watch Teen Mom and other junk shows whilst I obviously want to slink away and have a game or two. Works well. At the weekends we spend the time we spent doing our own thing in the week together doing stuff whilst we have a full day. :)

Of course that I play video games on the weekends, what type of a gamer doesn't? I spend almost all the day gaming on my PC when the weekend come in because that is my time to have some rest, to relax and play some video games without someone disturbing my peace.. It's the perfect time for a long gaming session and you have almost nothing to worry about.

Anyday is game day for me and I probably do more of my gaming throughout the week as opposed to the weekend really as that's the time me and my fiance spend together doing things like popping to the cinema or planning our next trip. I love when my fiance goes out though because I can have a massive session without being disturbed and it's heaven.

I spend some regular time in gaming during the weekends. And it can be pretty fun and relaxing to play some of the simple games these days.

Since my husband has the weekends off, we tend to play more games on Saturday & Sunday. We have played during the week but it’s not as long. Weekends, we don’t have to worry about the time. We play mostly in the winter. But come the warmer months, we are doing more projects around the house. I guess you can say we get our playing in while we can lol

Yes, I do. A lot of the biggest games receive releases on Fridays. So I'll be at it, all weekend.

I don’t pick a specific day to play, I just play as and when I feel like it.

My biggest times for gaming would definitely be the weekends. I do occasionally play on the weekdays as well if my friends are on. During the week, when I play a game I will spend around 2 hours playing. On the weekend, I will spend more than 4+ hours playing online games with friends.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back