Do you make in-app purchases in Android games?

Nova

Trophies
Many games these days are free. But they have in app purchase option inside the game. And they make the most of the money through the in app purchase system. it can be pretty bad for some of those games to try out on the each purchase. I try to limit my purchases online though. So my question is do you prefer the in app purchase inside the android games?

I don't have any purchase In Apps because some games on mobile are actually way more better to play on PC.

I think a lot of games being free, they tend to make use of the ads. And that is what gives them some sort of incentive. I have seen many games designed for the F2P. And they purely rely on the ads. And it works out for them. Not a lot can be done from our side all the time for the ads. We can support developers this way.

I have only done it once with my favorite mobile game called Top Eleven Football Manager. There is a thing called tokens in the game which is pivotal to being successful in the game, I made one purchase one time and it was my last.

In app purchases are a swizz. Give me a full game at a fair price any day of the week.

I think a lot of games being free, they tend to make use of the ads. And that is what gives them some sort of incentive. I have seen many games designed for the F2P. And they purely rely on the ads. And it works out for them. Not a lot can be done from our side all the time for the ads. We can support developers this way.

You are very correct my friend with that assessment. Free games comes with lots of ads which is the way the game developers make their money through the game. The good ads are pretty convincing to some people that they tend to buy most of the time.

I think with ads they can earn some of their investment in game back. Though it may not be always possible. Considering how the people block ads. I think If we want to play free games then we should accept the ads so that they can continue to create the games and content that we like for ourselves. That's for sure.

I think with ads they can earn some of their investment in game back. Though it may not be always possible. Considering how the people block ads. I think If we want to play free games then we should accept the ads so that they can continue to create the games and content that we like for ourselves. That's for sure.

True. It's a thing of choice that everyone who decides to stick with having to play free games must learn to accept because it's part and parcel with free games. Ads can't be removed from free games no matter how annoying it gets.

It's seriously as simple as reading ABC. If you want free games, you get them with in game ads, if you want premium games, it comes with no ads.

True. It's a thing of choice that everyone who decides to stick with having to play free games must learn to accept because it's part and parcel with free games. Ads can't be removed from free games no matter how annoying it gets.
Yes if the ads are removed and people choose not to pay then there will be less game developers who wish to make the games. So that can be pretty upsetting. I'd say that people need to adjust with ads. They are not going to be that bad. It's just the matter of how we choose to play the games afterall they add a change of moment.

Not really. There's just something about mobile gaming that makes me feel as if I'm just throwing away money when buying anything from the actual app to in-app purchases. I can't be the only one that thinks that either right? Even when they have options to pay to remove advertisements, I just couldn't do it. I wouldn't mind buying some items in-game for console games but just not for mobile games.

If you want a free mobile game, it's going to come with Advertisementa and in game purchases.
If you purchase, no advertising will be displayed.

Free game applications are okay as long as the ads don't become intrustive and affect gameplay.

At the end of the day, it's free. I don't really mind!

Not really. There's just something about mobile gaming that makes me feel as if I'm just throwing away money when buying anything from the actual app to in-app purchases. I can't be the only one that thinks that either right? Even when they have options to pay to remove advertisements, I just couldn't do it. I wouldn't mind buying some items in-game for console games but just not for mobile games.
Some games don't have in app purchase or pay wall in levels, they only require you to pay once. And then game can proceed. Most of the pay wall specific games can be pretty different where we may feel like throwing the money away. So it can get pretty difficult in that case.

If you want a free mobile game, it's going to come with Advertisementa and in game purchases.
If you purchase, no advertising will be displayed.

Free game applications are okay as long as the ads don't become intrustive and affect gameplay.

At the end of the day, it's free. I don't really mind!

It's all up to you to decide what you desire in any particular game you want to play. If it's a free game, it's definitely going come with ads placement.

I had not purchase any gaming application on mobile or portable computer. It is not my priority. I am always contented with free games. It always give me entertainment and definitely kills my time. I don't like downloading or installing games to mobile since it will consume space. It will affect the performance speed of the gadget.

I really don't like in-app purchases in android games. Especially because of the boring ads... They are pushing it too much... If someone doesn't want to buy an in-app purchase he simply doesn't want to... Let people play android games normally...

It's all about getting to play in such a way that one gets adequate fun from playing with the particular game. If it's a free game you love and feel satisfied with it, then you have to go with it and enjoy yourself.

I don't do in app purchase for free games. Although I watch some of the advertisement because I've got to have no choice. People comments here are right, watching advert are a way to help developer in order for us to have it for free.

I don't do in app purchase for free games. Although I watch some of the advertisement because I've got to have no choice. People comments here are right, watching advert are a way to help developer in order for us to have it for free.

One of the free games which I'm playing on mobile at the moment is Top Eleven Football Manager and I'm watching free ads on the game on daily basis. In fact, it's impossible to win anything good in the game without watching these ads.

Some of the time some payment processing companies do offer the discount on the play store credits. And it can be pretty effective to use them later. So I tend to make sure of those games which offer the credits for such type of games or apps. It can be handy when buying other bundles and games online.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back