Do you listen to music while playing games?

As much as I love listening to music, I don't while I'm in the middle of a multi player match or trying to complete a quest/ or walk through. Personally, I find it quite distracting when I'm trying to focus on winning or completing a mission.

To be honest, playing music really depends on the game and a number of different factors to whether it would benefit my gaming experience in any way.

It depends on what the game is really. The majority of the time, I won't be listening to any music whilst playing games because it will just distract me and put me at a disadvantage because I can't hear the game sounds properly. But I do listen to music whilst playing racing games like the Crew 2

For me DI.FM seems to be all I need for the gaming and the work needs. It has some really good turnes. And those tunes make me want to listen to some of the nostalgic tunes. Also there are some nice tunes from around the world that you can listen to. So it's fun listening to online radio.

I like listening to music but not during a game. I cannot concentrate on playing games. I easily get distracted especially when I heard my favorite songs. It does not help me at all. ( Ha.Ha. Ha ) But I like to listen on the different soundtrack of video games. Melodies of life from Final Fantasy IX and Promise from Silent Hill are my favorites to make me calm. It is my source of happiness and contentment.

I often listen to online music say youtube playlists which are created after listening to those songs over a period of time. I also have the tracklist or say the DJ sets that can be good for the gaming. So downloading and keeping them as MP3 running in the background definitely helps out.

Nah, not typically. It distracts me I think. Unless I'm just playing for the hell of it, then I'll probably throw something on my headphones. I'd have to purposefully choose to do that though.

I would normally listen to music in my game on the xbox 360. Recently I haven't done this as much. I still would like to enable music pretty soon in the background of my game. Just need to figure out how I could go about it. I haven't tested out how to add music to the Xbox One though I know it's possible

I listen to music while playing but it strongly depends on the video game itself. For an example, sometimes I listen to music in GTA V but I would never do that in CS:GO. I need to stay focused and hear where the enemies are to kill them. With the loud music blasting in I wouldn't be able to do that and lose the game. It's also very common for me to put some music on when playing a grinding game.

There are gamers that don't feel the full excitement of gaming unless they have their music device at home jamming with musics. Literally, this is the source of motivation for them to play games. Are you one of such gamers?

It is no hidden fact that music is part of the features that makes gaming fun and nice. This is the reason most game developers take time to select the best music for their games. Do you play your music with speakers or headphones while playing games?

Here's the type of music that I listen to mostly while playing the game.

I'm making a 24/7 music channel on Twitch for people to play while they're gaming; I've just started it, if someone wants to try it and give me feedback it'd be awesome ?

Looks like you have pretty good channel worth checking out. I may subscribe if you are into EDM.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back