Do you like robot mech video games?

Nova

Trophies
I have played transformers and similar other games. And turns out the games in the MECHA category seem to be pretty good in terms of the content. And also it can be pretty addictive to play those games.

These days I don't see much of those games.

Do you like such Robot MECHA games?

I don't remember ever playing any games with robot mechs other than titanfall and it's sequel, and from what I've played of those, I had fun. I can't really recall any others that I've played recently. I'm assuming that's the kind of game you're referring to? :)

Have you played transformers? Or say some machine like games where you are inside robots? I think there used to be a lot during those micheal bay transformer movies times.

I don't remember ever playing any games with robot mechs other than titanfall and it's sequel, and from what I've played of those, I had fun. I can't really recall any others that I've played recently. I'm assuming that's the kind of game you're referring to? :)

I'd suggest you give the Armored Core series a try if you haven't. They are extremely satisfying mech games to this date and from what we last heard then From Software is working on the next one for either the current generation or next generation.

Adding the armored core series to my bucket list. Thanks for the recommendation. I have not heard of them before.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back