Do you like entering contests? Have you ever won?

Lämmchen

Newcomer
Trophies
Do you like to enter in any contests? What kinds do you favor if you do?

I found some online sites that list ongoing contests...I mean, tons of links to make it easier for people to sign up. I'm not sure I want to go that far into entering contests and I would never use my real email address because you can guarantee that you'd be spammed for life after signing up.

Have you ever won any contests you've entered into?

Only once in my lifetime i have won a contest and i have never won in any other contest. I won a domain in the contest and i won't be participating in any other contest now or in future.

Depends what the contest is. I like to enter forum contests from time to time depending on the prize and how much effort I will have to put in.

Honestly, the only decent thing I won from a contest was a sugar puffs scateboard, it was free so yea, can't complain.

Apart from that though, they've been a royal waste of time for me.

I setup a seperate email and enetered contests and giveaways in mass, the issue was I wasjust sent tons of free samples that were all really crap, just ended up clogging up my house so I stopped doing it.

As the good old saying goes though, 'you gotta be in it to win it'.

My aunty and uncle won a car in a competiton, brand new one as well, all from ringing in to a TV comeptition, so they're not a total waste of time and space.

I won a raffle from a Fun Fair once but that's pretty much it for me.

My daughter won a Scooby Doo video from that company when she submitted something for a contest and it surprised me because it was a 2nd place win!

I tend to feel that I won't win anyway so why enter if it's a chance contest but if there is some effort behind the contest I might give it a shot because then I have more control. If I didn't win, it's more my fault for not trying hard enough? Does anyone else feel that way?

I always try to enter contests, and raffles of all sorts... but I've never won anything major, so sometimes I'm bored and don't enter anymore. ?

I think a magic 8 ball would make me more happier. ??
8 ball no GIF by Yevbel

I have won contests before yes. I've won tickets to sporting events and even to music events before. Nothing like major artists wise, and the sporting tickets were local teams.

I have won contests before yes. I've won tickets to sporting events and even to music events before. Nothing like major artists wise, and the sporting tickets were local teams.
lol, even if it's just some, at least you've won some contests, as for me, I don't really win these kinds of raffles and lucky draws. ??

Once I won a snooker competition. I suck at snooker, but I took my time that day.

Those middle bags! :p

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back