Do you lend your video games to others?

Shine_Spirit

Trophies
Well... I'm jealous of few things in my life, and one of them is my collection of video games. currently, I have more than 350 games (of various genres and consoles) and I don't lend them to anyone. There is no exception, I just don't lend them and that's it, haha!

I don't care that people find me rude about it... But it's that they're very special to me.

Nope. I will let a friend play a game, but I doubt I would lend it to them with ease.

I did lend games to friends back in the days, but not anymore. I actually lost several good games (such as my Age of Empires 2 gold collection) by lending them to friends. :(

I sometimes lend to my elementary school age nephew - but I'm reluctant. I mean, I know he would enjoy it, but I can't trust kids around games. They are too rough with the them.

I let my friends and family play my games because sometimes I also play their games. By doing such exchanges, I can enjoy games that I do not own.

I did lend games to friends back in the days, but not anymore. I actually lost several good games (such as my Age of Empires 2 gold collection) by lending them to friends. :(

Ouch! ;x

But, did you talk to them to at least try to get the games back or just let it go as if nothing had happened? If it was me, I would have been pretty upset and they would have to pay me new games, haha!

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, when it comes to really anything, you need to be careful on who you lend things to.

I don't lend any games on of my friends.. because i will not bring back to me they will going to keep it until i forget to retrieve it.

Probably we have the same character because I never lend my games, there are situations when I finish the game or I just get bored and in a situation like this, I sell my games, with the money I get I buy new games.

Everyone has their preference, I personally don't like lending my favorite games to others. If I really don't care for the game then it would be fine. It is the same with my book collection of my favorite authors, I would not let that get out of my room. I guess, if you really care about the things that you have then you want to take care of it and are afraid that others might damage/break it. At least, that's how I feel.

Sorry to hear that. Yeah, when it comes to really anything, you need to be careful on who you lend things to.
Yes, when you want the game back they have the guts to be angry . Better not to lend you property to a friend .

I wouldn't lend any games really unless it's an old game that I don't play anymore. No matter how close you are or whether you're a friend or family, I just couldn't lend a game because I feel that things would be ruined if something happened to the game. And it becomes awkward if you're trying to get it back and they keep insisting that they want to keep it for a bit more.

I wouldn't lend any games really unless it's an old game that I don't play anymore. No matter how close you are or whether you're a friend or family, I just couldn't lend a game because I feel that things would be ruined if something happened to the game. And it becomes awkward if you're trying to get it back and they keep insisting that they want to keep it for a bit more.
Old games is acceptable to lend even if they dont want to bring it back to you. Since you finish already to play the game.

Not anymore, haha. I did lend before and my friends always seemed to lose them somehow, or break them...

Yes, when you want the game back they have the guts to be angry . Better not to lend you property to a friend .
Yeah, really hate it when people pull that card and act as though they are in the right in some way.

Old and finish games are usually the one we lend to friends. And sometimes we just trade them because it is more cheap than buying a new one.

In past when there were more games that we can play on physical media. I used to spend a lot of time giving other people those and also getting the same from those. But now a days the digital media is not much of use for me as i can't share games to folks that way.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back