Do you leave reviews on games?

Gopnik

Trophies
Most digital stores as Steam or Google Play for Android have an option to leave a review and rate the game which you have played. So, do you take your time to write a constructive review which points out what can be improved, what your thoughts on the game are and do you recommend it?

Personally, I have never left a review in Steam for any video game. It takes a lot of time to write a good one and I'm pretty sure that no one will see it. And even if someone see it I'm pretty sure no changes will be implemented as most of the developers of the games I play are greedy.

I play most of the android games actively. And I do give reviews on the app or the game page. And I make sure that my review helps people. And it helps them make choice before downloads are done.

Nah, I don't really get mixed up in that. I just play the game, might brag about it on my site or another and move on.

I think some of the time we have to review those games. And we have to let the developers know what type of the games are out there and how they can waste your time. So I think review do matter on that note.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back