Who here has a Nintendo Switch?

JennyorAlice

Newcomer
Trophies
Do you have the latest console, the Switch, from Nintendo? What games do you have for it so far? Which game is your favorite? What games do you plan on getting for the Switch?

Not yet, but I really want one. I'd like to get Zelda, Mario Kart, for sure. Unsure about other games at the moment.

The Wii was enough to put me off from buying any future Nintendo consoles.. It looks to have been well-founded with the Wii U, but those who do own a Switch seem to rate it quite highly. My friend is continually trying to persuade me to pick one up..

The Wii was enough to put me off from buying any future Nintendo consoles.. It looks to have been well-founded with the Wii U, but those who do own a Switch seem to rate it quite highly. My friend is continually trying to persuade me to pick one up..
I rather enjoyed the Wii and Wii-U. What exactly put you off about them?

I rather enjoyed the Wii and Wii-U. What exactly put you off about them?
They were a generation behind, really. The Wii was primarily a standard definition console..

Other than the usual Mario and Zelda games, there weren't too many exclusives that kept me coming back for more either.

They were a generation behind, really. The Wii was primarily a standard definition console..

Other than the usual Mario and Zelda games, there weren't too many exclusives that kept me coming back for more either.
Got ya. For me, the only reason to really get Nintendo is for Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, etc. I never expect Nintendo to be up to the standards of current generation because I just like the games.

Super Smash Smash
Splatoon
Just Dance

I wanted Zelda but I missed the discount :(

I don't have one - but really want to get one! However, I haven't even tried the Wii U yet, only the Wii. But I'm not heavy into gaming.

I am glad that Nintendo released a 2.0 version of the Wii U :p I do not currently own one but it sounds like a lot of fun. I currently own a Wii and we maybe sometimes play it so it's kinda hard to justify another console :/

I don't have one, I'm not interested in getting one either. I haven't been interested in any Nintendo consoles since the Wii came out

I have Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Smash Bros., and Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! Arguably my biggest splurge of last year, and well-worth it. I don't have the time to expand my game repertoire at the moment, but I'd love to explore the different Switch games more!

Not yet but I will definitely be getting one sooner rather than later. The new update looks great in my opinion and it's actually why most gamers are getting it at the moment. Maybe before mid year, I'm going to be getting a new one for myself.

Maybe if I have one I will love to play on Zelda, Pokemon and Super Mario. I find it more interesting and a chilling games. I tend to minimize on playing games these days since I have more responsibility to attend to. There have been a lot of gaming gadgets and games these days that's hard to cope. But I am glad there are more choices and advancement.

Nope, not yet. Probably not going to get one until the next good pokemon game comes out just for it.

No, I don't. As a matter of fact I've never even heard about it before. Is it a good tool?

I don't own a switch. But I have managed to make use of the console. And also played some of the games which are specific to the Switch. I think if you are planning for better games then yes switch does make sense as well.

I got one for Christmas. Mainly I've played Let's Go Pikachu and Super Smash Bros. on it. I'm waiting for more games that I'm interested in to be released before I invest much time, energy or money into the system.

Yes I do own one. Games I have are super smash ultimate, pokemon lets go pikachu, zelda, mario kart 8, super mario odyssey, pokken tournament DX and so forth. All fantastic games. I am excited for the pokemon Sword and Shield to be released. But yes I recommend these for sure

I don't own a switch. Also I have no plans to own one. I have however have few of the relatives who own it. And that's where I have played some of the games. And it can be pretty fun to play such games there.

I don't have a Switch but really want to get one. Need to save enough funds first. Would anyone here recommend it?

I'm still in possession of my Nintendo 2DS handheld device to this day however I rarely play anymore.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back