Question Do you have a blog?

_Al

Newcomer
Trophies
I'd like to see what other people are blogging about and comment if it's something of interest to me. Who else has a blog other than me?

I've run a few different blogs in the past. The two most recent ones were a webmaster based on and a money making one, both of which I ended up selling.

I don't... I don't really think my life is that interesting to have a blog. An interesting blog has to be full of experiences and emotions, I have a life which is pretty much the same every day, nothing to write or talk about lol

I don't have a blog. But I have a website HERE. Used to blog back in the day of Xanga and Myspace. Started my site as a place for literally everything.

I used to have one but don't use it much anymore.

You can call it a blog but more then just a blog with reviews and articles that is on my site. So yeeha! yet not much content and comments at the moment. It's finding the good amount of content and ideals to post about then anything else and yet I'm not good at writing blogs. So anyone what's to post a blog and so PM me then LOL

I have a blog on Deviant Art along with my photography. I also just opened an Instagram/video blog type site. Let me know if anyone wants the URL. :)

Not at the moment. I used to run a few blogs, with the last time focusing on making money online and being a webmaster. But I don't really have any plans to return to blogging

I've tried to write stuff on medium, and that's a blogging platform, I've also tried to do that on other sites, but so far, what I've done is just basically practicing my writing. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back