Do you get nausea after playing some games?

Nova

Trophies
I have been playing some of the games for hours. And the graphics in the game kind of have an impact on my mind. It kind of gets me to vomit. Because the same colors over and over. And me staring at the game for hours. I think this type of approach toward our mind means we kind of get nausea. And that can be bad for the health. I have experienced this, what about you?

Have you felt nausea after playing some games?

No, this never happened to me. But I think that regardless of this, I believe the person has to have played the game for hours and hours without stopping (and the game has to have some kind of heavy and very violent / disturbing graphics) and neither did anything else.

Actually yes, if I play Counter-Strike for a few hours I get dizzy and it makes me sick. It is the only game that affects me this way.

I am starting to think that this is because of the graphics and the same old looped levels. I guess that has more impact on our mind. So it's better to have diversions and different graphics and maps. This way gamers are less likely to have impact on their brain. You may notice that often game developers dont think about those small things.

Not really i'm always playing 8 hours straight but sometimes i feel dizzy and i just take a rest for about 30 minutes. I only became nausea when i'm away on the computer.

I personally am prone to vertigo and migraines, so games can make me sick easily. I am sure that is not the case for most people, but looking at any screen will do it for me if I am having a bad day. Maybe you are getting an ear infection or something that would cause your balance to be off? I think it is possible some people are just more sensitive to it than others.

Yeah so many time, most of those time was while playing FarCry 3 that game makes me sick afterwards, I get the worst headache and get nauseous, at first I thought it was just a coincidence, but after quitting the game and playing others I found out that it was the thing causing me all the nauseousness, I read about it a little bit and learned that the condition is called Motion sickness, and it's a result of the incompatibility between what your eyes see and what your body feels, same thing like when you're sitting in a parked car, and you see the car next to you rolling back, same principle.

I personally am prone to vertigo and migraines, so games can make me sick easily. I am sure that is not the case for most people, but looking at any screen will do it for me if I am having a bad day. Maybe you are getting an ear infection or something that would cause your balance to be off? I think it is possible some people are just more sensitive to it than others.
That is sad. In that case you have limits on playing the types of games. For example, horror and rushed up games where you have to do things quickly. Those sort of games are not meant for you. I think you are limited to playing very basic set of the games. Mostly the android mobile games which are good and have a lot of variety without any stress.

Yes, too much looking at the screen makes me feel dizzy. Better to limit ourselves especially we are not in our young age.

This has happened to me with two games and only these two particular games which is weird. Far cry 5 and Fortnite: Save the World (not the Battle Royale version of Fortnite which I play all the time without problems). For me, Far Cry 5 was the worst game because for some reason it would just give me headaches and make me feel slightly ill after, most likely because of its weird first-person gameplay.

Yes, too much looking at the screen makes me feel dizzy. Better to limit ourselves especially we are not in our young age.
Yes that could be because of staring on the screen for long enough. And that causes more or less issues with the health. I have seen that happening most of the time as well.

sounds like you need to take more breaks from gaming. I never feel sick from gaming, unless there is lots of flashing lights at one time.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back