Do you game in the night or day?

Alexander.

Trophies
Most of us at JoyFreak play and participate in gaming one way or another, whether that's PC, mobile, or console gaming. Do you prefer playing during Night Time or throughout the Day Time, and why? Did any commitments such as work and chores influence your decision in anyway?

I have no personal preference regarding the time of the day when the game should be played. It all comes down to the boredom. If I get bored I just make sure to just play during the day time or night time accordingly. Most of the time I do play mobile games mostly at night like Mobile Legends.

mostly nights. I think you can focus more at night..I'm not sure if it happens for guys but for me its alway the night.

I prefer the night, more silent time... No other noises outside or in the house :)

I think the day and night choice is irrelevant to play a game. According to me, when you are off of work or day to day schedule you can play anytime.

i prefer the night because no one disturb you. you can play silently your favorite Games

Depends on how busy the day was. Usually i prefer evening/late evening, but if the day was tiring, gaming afterwards isn't as enjoyable

It all depends. I don’t have a preference in particular, it’s more about how I’m feeling at the time. It could be that I want to game at night or in the day and that just happens to be the way it is! Although I’ve found myself to enjoy it more at night when the lights are dimmed.

It depends on how much free time I have, to be honest. Right now with all the COVID-19 stuff happening, I have a lot of free time throughout the day so I'm gaming at various points throughout the day. But usually I tend to only game in the evening/night.

When we first started our YouTube gaming channel we were RoBnLoZ HoRRoR GaMinG so we only played the games once it got dark as they were horror games but now we are RoBnLoZ GaMinG we game both day and night as we play all game types now

Both, but I only game till 10pm and no more no later. There is always a set time when you can do so much that you need to stop. I stream from 7pm till 10pm and maybe home all day then early as from 2pm but at times we need breaks

Mostly nights but since the COVID pandemic, I have racked a few hours up in the day :)

My self consciousness does not allow me to use my PC at night; most of my family is asleep and my PC isn’t as quiet as I would like it to be. If I lived on my own, that would probably change. In terms of mobile gaming, I don’t really play many mobile games anymore but when I do I just play them whenever I feel like it, there isn’t a specific time of day I prefer.

I used to game in the night, usually after 6:00 or 7:00 pm. Now, considering the current world situation, I can rack up gaming hours in the day, too.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back