Do you follow game sequels? | JoyFreak

Do you follow game sequels?

Nova

I remember playing sequels of many games. Like say darksiders, serious sam, call of duty etc. I mean there are many of such sequels out there. And I do have some of my favorite games. So I try to have sequels for such game and based on that I do track those games. How much do you like sequels?

Do you follow some of such games?

I am not often to play this game tho, but Grand Theft Auto is one of my favorite game sequel, i play this game since PlayStation 1 era and it was kinda amazing that this game is still surviving until now and of the most sold Game in the world is GTA V.

Nova

Yes, from what I have seen the GTA and the Call of Duty and DOOM has some dedicated fan base. Ranging from all the ages.

Yes, from what I have seen the GTA and the Call of Duty and DOOM has some dedicated fan base. Ranging from all the ages.

Exactly.

I love GTA because the World is big enough, and i can do anything i want, not to get entangled in Mission is the best way for me.

Even Assassin Creed too is the one i played every week because i can mess around like that hahaha.

Top Bottom