Do you enjoy teaming up and attacking other teams in video games?

Alexander.

Trophies
Are you teaming up on multi - player games with fellow players and attacking other teams? If so, what's the strategy for you? How do you communicate by microphone or text / message in - game with your team?

When I'm playing PUBG it's always in squads modes so I'm almost always playing with a bunch of people and we need to coordiante what we do to ensure that we are on our way to getting that win (although it rarely pans out that way lol) Generally, I'll either chat with them on Steam (if they are my friends) in a private chat window or if it's just a squad of randoms they'll be able to hear my lovely voice on the in-game chat which is actually easier.

I think in PUBG and similar games it can be fun to do all of that. And that's one of the reasons why the game seems to be progressing a lot as well. In terms of the strategy it can be pretty fun to play the games as well.

This has happened to me a lot back in the day when I was playing Halo. Mainly this happens in more fast paced shooters though can happen in just about any game you play. Halo was a big team killing game sometimes where you would find yourself in that situation. Unfortunately there's not much we can do about it except report the player for team killing and hope it stops him in his tracks

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back