Do you enjoy strategy games?

Martin Berisford

Article Author
Trophies
What do you think about games like Football Manager or Civilization V and how they seem to keep people hooked in? Are they your kind of games? They're certainly my go to games when I want to do something a bit different from the normal. I love taking teams from the bottom of the pile in Football Manager and bringing them up to the bigtime. In Civ V I do really love just going for complete domination over everyone when playing.

I love that there are games that allow me to pretend to do things like this because I can't imagine myself being a football manager/warmonger anytime soon in my real life!

What about you?

I think such strategy type games are definitely good. I mean people who use those games tend to be more thinkers and also in context of the analytical level it can be pretty good as well.

Games like Star Craft have massive number of players. What interesting games. Sometimes, try something new like one of those build a roller coaster park games.

Iv always loved a good strategy game loved playing real time strategies like command and conquer but can never find a decent one on PS4

I have managed to try out the empire earth series too. It seems like a good game series worth trying out on the strategy basis. If you refer to old series, I'd say there used to be some games like age of empires which were good on the campaign side too.

I know Pokemon isn't exactly a Strategy game but I consider it partial strategy and games like that I fall in love with. Pretty soon I plan on getting a game called Octopath Traveler which is just like pokemon without the pokemon for the Nintendo Switch. So worth it. I love turn based game styles. It's really fun. I got a friend who's into Civilization though.

There are some games like clash of clans which also falls into strategy game. I think most of what we can say about strategy game is specific to the planning and the execution part. And a lot of games qualify to be into the strategy games. As it makes use of the manager and strategy approach of the games.

I am in love with those games and I wish more of them were on the phone. I play Football Manager, Civ, Crusader Kings II, Industry Giant, I love all of those games. For some reason, if you have a way of being a king or leader in some game and manage things I will be hooked.

I think football manager is in it's own league and definitely I'd say other sports have to try that too. I wish some games like hockey get into it too in the near future.

I think games of this particular genre are definitely good. I mean people who use games like this tend to think more and develop their motor skills.

Manager/Strategy is one of my favourite game types.

I think games of this particular genre are definitely good. I mean people who use games like this tend to think more and develop their motor skills.

Manager/Strategy is one of my favourite game types.
Those games seems to be pretty brain teaser. Like you have to play those games keeping a lot of variables in mind. I'd say that games like clash of clan or say rise of nation type games seems to be fitting more the strategy scenario. Because here you have to plan the survival.

I always enjoy a good thinking game, like Fire Emblem or something more along the lines of chess. Though I hate when the strategies don't work out :p

Two titles are posted on the big techbigs website, which is very interesting and attractive to players.

I think if I get the age of mythology type games again. I'd be extremely happy. And the thing is that strategy games like that needs to be made more. It's really a pity that those type of games are not plenty in the market anymore.

What do you think about games like Football Manager or Civilization V and how they seem to keep people hooked in? Are they your kind of games? They're certainly my go to games when I want to do something a bit different from the normal. I love taking teams from the bottom of the pile in Football Manager and bringing them up to the bigtime. In Civ V I do really love just going for complete domination over everyone when playing.

I love that there are games that allow me to pretend to do things like this because I can't imagine myself being a football manager/warmonger anytime soon in my real life!

What about you?
hey, very much enjoy

I love strategy games! Especially grand strategy, has anyone played Hearts of Iron IV?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back