Question Do you eat your vegetables?

LunarScorpio

Newcomer
Trophies
How do you feel when it comes to eating vegetables? Usually as children, we have tendency to be picky about it. But what about as you've grown up? Have you started eating them more? How do you like to have them cooked?

Who doesn't? Yes, I tend to eat 3 to 4 times a week in my meals. Got to keep yourself looking sexy for these girls and in health right :p

Yes. I had an avocado 10 minutes ago, and I drink orange juice, and eat fresh fish every week, and ensure my diet consists of a lot of other types of fruit.

??????????????

Now, that's healthy. ?

Not everything, but I do enjoy green beans, potatoes in certain ways, uncooked carrots, corn and yellow bell peppers.

I'm partial to Broccoli, and recently I've been eating a lot of black beans and pinto beans. I also tend to eat a lot of peppers and onions as well.

In like Sep. of 2018 I was 350 lbs. I had gotten down to 250, but then I lost my job and the lock downs happened and I ballooned back up to just over 300 lbs. I'm working on getting back to my habits that got me there in the first place, and one of those habits was upping the amount of veggies I eat by a whole lot. ( along with upping the amount of fresh fruit and lowering my intake of other carbs)

Last edited:
Not a fan of vegetables but eat them because they are good for you. Mainly the green items (with the exception of peas) and carrots are the vegetables I dislike the most.

I eat fruits & veggies, we try to get organic as much as possible. For those who don't really care for the taste, try organic varieties or locally. They honestly DO taste better as they don't have a lot of chemicals to alter the taste.

I do eat vegetables. It's funny because when I was younger, I hated certain vegetables. But I love some of them now and most of them improves the meal.

Sharon fruit is nice. I've tried the harder varieties known as a persimmon, that are eaten like an apple. Some go soft and juicy, so you could compare them to peaches.

Did you know you can get grapes that are supposed to taste like candy floss? ?

Sharon fruit is nice. I've tried the harder varieties known as a persimmon, that are eaten like an apple. Some go soft and juicy, so you could compare them to peaches.

Did you know you can get grapes that are supposed to taste like candy floss? ?
I've heard of them, they are from the same people that produce moondrops (grapes) that I have had.

I am far from a picky eater so I can actually eat most vegetables, as well as enjoy them. The problem for me though as a student is preparing and cooking them. I will gladly eat them and I do enjoy them, but, I hate doing it for myself. It is time-consuming and exhausting. Ever since I started buying mixed vegetables in frozen packets, I have not looked back since. I cannot remember the last time I cut a vegetable other than the odd cucumber.

I do like raw broccoli, as well as asparagus, carrots, cabbage and kale. Lettuce is okay with something else. You can prevent cancer by eating lots of green veggies and avoiding alcohol, tobacco and additives.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back