Question Do you drink green tea?

Lord Saru

Newcomer
Trophies
Its one of the most refreshing drink available. Infact, when I went to Japan for an office visit, I found that the Japanese people using a fruit infuser like flask to carry around their daily dose of green tea.

I take green tea twice a day, without sugar, jaggery and honey. Its beat taken in an empty stomach.

Do you drink green tea?

Yes, it's my go to. Especially when I go to Starbucks. I love a venti iced green tea with a bit of Splenda.

I don't drink a lot of tea in general, but I do like green tea. Especially with mint or lemon.

I never drank it, but I really want to but not till I get myself to Japan to drink the real thing.

Green tea is good for us, But yet English still for me. Might have green tea tonight. If I do have green tea somewhere

I can't do caffeine but I have tried green tea & it is quite good. I like herbal teas.

I did like iced green tea with peach flavour, before companies started adding sweeteners to everything. About the only famous drink that hasn't been ruined is Coca-Cola.

Can you imagine the uproar there would be if they started putting crap like Aspartame in that too? ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back