Question Do you drink coffee?

I drink the Shaunie Special from Dunkin Donuts, that is all.

A Dunkin’ Donuts iced coffee drink that’ll be the best thing you’ve ever put in your mouth

Six pumps of Caramel swirl

Six pumps of coconut

And extra extra cream

Usually only do four pumps of everything though.

All the sugar, marshmallows and cream floating on top may give you a 'coffee belly'. Not a beer belly. But if you like both... :coffee:??

I am a huge Coffee fan but I have to be in the mood. During quarantine I had to crank out a lot of writing in a short amount of time and coffee definitely got me through that. If i'm at home i'll drink regular black coffee but if I'm out i'll get a macchiato or cappuccino.

The thing about those commercial coffee drinks is that I think they add a lot of caffeine and sugar to them on purpose to make people become hooked on them. Ordinary coffee and even tea has very little caffeine. I'm not sure how much is in one average sized cup of coffee, but I know the cold coffee I drink by Emmi has around 129 mg of caffeine per cup.

Sometimes, my face tingles. They also feel refreshing at first, but they make you thirsty a few hours later when the caffeine takes effect. The really cheap ones from Lidl have a lot of sugar and cream in them. I've stopped buying the Starbucks ones though, because while they are okay, I prefer Emmi's. The bottled Starbucks drinks have a bit of a funny aftertaste.

We use a Kurig machine but with the coffee grinds adapter. K-Cups are too much i'd rather buy grinds.

i love coffee!
whether i am home alone or at a coffee shop with friends...
2 cups is my minimum in a day
i don't know my max.but will let you know when i hit it ?

Remember that tune by Blur called "Coffee & TV" with the milk carton, who goes to heaven with his strawberry milkshake love interest? AW. :love:

nope, but I hear Coke is coming out with a coffee infused drink next year, I might be tempted...

Almost daily. Drinking a pumpkin spice cold brew from Starbucks right this moment :)

How many a day? lol Give or take

I try to limit it at two cups in the morning, with an occasional afternoon trip to Starbucks.

I also have CBD pills that have 50mg of caffeine added to each pill. If I have a busy day ahead of me I take one of those in the morning then only drink one cup of coffee :)

Joel Miller loved his coffee as well, but he was always quite ashamed of how he got his supply. :coffee:

63ce1c28550a72bf97b17d7327b2a8c790c861d5.gif

I used to drink 3-5 cups of coffee a day, currently I am on day 3 with no caffeine. I don't believe it is healthy to consume caffiene on a regular basis like many people do. Depending on caffiene to get through work days is not as productive as we are lead to believe.

Cutting out caffiene has been tough, but I can feel the benefits already (Minus the slight headache this morning)

I thought going cold turkey with caffeine was a bad idea? Better to ease off of it.

I have spent all of my teenage years drinking coffee. This isn't going to stop anytime soon. I drink at least two a day, one in the morning and the other halfway through the day to keep me going. My favourite is a Cappuccino with extra milk, one brown sugar, and vanilla flavouring (if available).

What about you? If so, how many cups a day?
I rarely drink coffee. I drink two to three cups of tea.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back